iKey, pre-fan meeting temptation...Honey Jessie J "I told you not to pretend to be handsome."

On the 15th, iKey posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Do you need chocolate? Ill be sweeter.In the open photo, iKey poses with a chocolate in his uniform.HoneyJessie J left a comment saying, Dont pretend to be handsome. Fans who saw it said, I melted, I melted, I was possessed by your sweetness, I dont need it.If you are alone, , I will get diabetes because of my sister and I am expecting a fan meeting .Meanwhile, iKey appeared on Mnet Street Woman The Fighter, which was a leader of dance crew hooks last year.He has appeared as a master in the recently released Street Dance Girls The Fighter and is currently appearing on MBC After School.

On the 15th, iKey posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Do you need chocolate? I'll be sweeter."

In the open photo, iKey poses with a chocolate in his uniform.

Honey Jessie J left a comment saying, "Don't pretend to be handsome." Fans who saw it said, "I melted, I melted," "I was possessed by your sweetness," "I don't need it. If you are alone, "," I will get diabetes because of my sister "and" I am expecting a fan meeting ".

Meanwhile, iKey appeared on Mnet 'Street Woman The Fighter', which was a leader of dance crew hooks last year. He has appeared as a master in the recently released 'Street Dance Girls The Fighter' and is currently appearing on MBC 'After School'.