'I live Alone', the best one minute 'On Joo-wan stock yield released' scene

On Joo-wan was honored with the highest one-minute performance in I Live Alone with the scene of Revealing Stock Returns that plummeted from 94% to -6%.On MBCs I Live Alone, which aired on the 11th, Ju-seung Lees The Trace life and On Joo-wans disapproval were revealed.According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 12th, I Live Alone, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded a 7.4% audience rating (based on the metropolitan area), ranking first among Fridays entertainment programs.The best one minute was On Joo-wans Reveal of Stock Returns, which plummeted from 94% to -6%, and the success story of the collapsed On Ant soared to 9.2%, causing storm empathy.Ju-seung Lee was in the morning with the upgraded Hyodor exercise method.In addition to training for Grossy, he also showed off his brilliant hands, including the training he had trained since he was 19 years old to prepare for the entrance examination.Ju-seung Lee, who hit his first winter after The Trace, shot the consensus with a real winter preparation.He slept in the water because of the boiler that had been frozen three times, and he took out the seedling that he would wrap the boiler terrace with vinyl and admired it.Ju-seung Lee was even different on his way to buy a winter vinyl.He threw a laughing bomb at the rainbow studio with an unexpected method of abruptly, and kept his position without hesitation, saying, It is my own way.Kian84 felt the crisis of rice bowl and said, I have become too ordinary.He wrapped the flapping vinyl around the flapping winter and completed the terrace vinyl house of the stall visual at the end of the twists and turns, saying, It is effective.Ju-seung Lee then showed a shit hand that makes a good underwear an off-shoulder, and he robbed his eyes by launching a failed ventilation rescue operation.Especially, the struggle that broke the ventilation filter to wash the scorching time caused the laughter.Thanks to everyones support, we succeeded in restoring the original state, baked pork belly and finished the performance test, and announced the return of the ventilation machine (?).Little Bari itself is Ju-seung Lee, but it was professional as much as cooking.Pashra Ramen recipe, which blows away hangovers that are not followed by Fatba Pasta, was released and shot salivary glands by freely handling the twins.The admiration of the skillful skill also occurred for a while, when a large accident occurred, which overturned 80 percent while making a fresh coffee full of bubbles.Ju-seung Lee was impressed by his calm calm calmness, saying, I keep falling down so that something good will happen.On Joo-wan, along with his introduction of I was 40 years old in 2022 and became a bully, laughed with his comeback and still warm.He also robbed his eyes of the sweet breakfast with honeycomb natural honey, showing only a somber face.The stock yield, which boasted 94% of the previous year, plummeted to -6% in five months.I am better than anyone to wait, and I will not lose my courage, but I pledged to respect and hold on, but I was laughing at the emptiness that kept coming.On Joo-wans Top Model continued despite the pain of the stock decline.I wanted to do a new top model because of the dismay, he said, surprised to see the recent progress of Crump Dance practice.He sublimated his sadness into crump dance and showed his ability to come from B-boy, and Honey Jay also admired the dance line as clean.I feel like iron in my neck, he said, saddened by the gap of time, but I do not care how old I am when I dance.On Joo-wan finished the day with a pajama party with his 15-year best friend Lee Sang-yeop.The two, who boasted of middle-aged couple Chemie, called each other as their namesake, dressed up in couple pajamas and smiled.Rice paper rice cake soup and potato war were completed together, and I spent a friendly meal time and conveyed the warmth.Ju-seung Lee, who watched the two people who exchanged love with each other, added, I will just die rather than tell my friend I love him.In particular, the two men who met the disapproval this year said, I thought I was doing well when I was old, but I was not.If you hear a child laughing in the hallway, it becomes empty, and Lets live harder today than planned, he said.The deepening night of indefatigation also showed off the childishness (?) for a while, raising the heat to the soccer game.At the end of the broadcast, the reversal of the field of code kunst and the day after the overdrinking day when Shiny key was hit with Minho were predicted, raising expectations.

On Joo-wan was honored with the highest one-minute performance in I live Alone with the scene of 'Revealing Stock Returns that plummeted from 94% to -6%'.

On MBC's I live Alone, which aired on the 11th, Ju-seung Lee's The Trace life and On Joo-wan's disapproval were revealed.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 12th, I live Alone, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded a 7.4% audience rating (based on the metropolitan area), ranking first among Friday's entertainment programs. The best one minute was On Joo-wan's Reveal of Stock Returns, which plummeted from 94% to -6%, and the success story of the collapsed On Ant soared to 9.2%, causing storm empathy.

Ju-seung Lee was in the morning with the upgraded 'Hyodor exercise method'. In addition to training for Grossy, he also showed off his brilliant hands, including the training he had trained since he was 19 years old to prepare for the entrance examination.

Ju-seung Lee, who hit his first winter after The Trace, shot the consensus with a real winter preparation. He slept in the water because of the boiler that had been frozen three times, and he took out the seedling that he would wrap the boiler terrace with vinyl and admired it.

Ju-seung Lee was even different on his way to buy a winter vinyl. He threw a laughing bomb at the rainbow studio with an unexpected method of abruptly, and kept his position without hesitation, saying, "It is my own way." Kian84 felt the crisis of rice bowl and said, "I have become too ordinary." He wrapped the flapping vinyl around the flapping winter and completed the terrace vinyl house of the stall visual at the end of the twists and turns, saying, "It is effective.

Ju-seung Lee then showed a 'shit hand' that makes a good underwear an off-shoulder, and he robbed his eyes by launching a failed ventilation rescue operation. Especially, the struggle that broke the ventilation filter to wash the scorching time caused the laughter. Thanks to everyone's support, we succeeded in restoring the original state, baked pork belly and finished the performance test, and announced the return of the ventilation machine (?).

'Little Bari' itself is Ju-seung Lee, but it was professional as much as cooking. Pashra Ramen recipe, which blows away hangovers that are not followed by Fatba Pasta, was released and shot salivary glands by freely handling the twins. The admiration of the skillful skill also occurred for a while, when a large accident occurred, which overturned 80 percent while making a fresh coffee full of bubbles. Ju-seung Lee was impressed by his calm calm calmness, saying, "I keep falling down so that something good will happen."

On Joo-wan, along with his introduction of "I was 40 years old in 2022 and became a bully," laughed with his comeback and still "warm". He also robbed his eyes of the sweet breakfast with honeycomb natural honey, showing only a somber face. The stock yield, which boasted 94% of the previous year, plummeted to -6% in five months. "I am better than anyone to wait," and "I will not lose my courage," but I pledged to "respect and hold on," but I was laughing at the emptiness that kept coming.

On Joo-wan's Top Model continued despite the pain of the stock decline. "I wanted to do a new Top Model because of the dismay," he said, surprised to see the recent progress of Crump Dance practice. He sublimated his sadness into crump dance and showed his ability to come from B-boy, and Honey Jay also admired the dance line as "clean". "I feel like iron in my neck," he said, saddened by the gap of time, but "I do not care how old I am when I dance."

On Joo-wan finished the day with a pajama party with his 15-year best friend Lee Sang-yeop. The two, who boasted of middle-aged couple Chemie, called each other as their namesake, dressed up in couple pajamas and smiled. Rice paper rice cake soup and potato war were completed together, and I spent a friendly meal time and conveyed the warmth. Ju-seung Lee, who watched the two people who exchanged love with each other, added, "I will just die rather than tell my friend I love him."

In particular, the two men who met the disapproval this year said, "I thought I was doing well when I was old, but I was not." "If you hear a child laughing in the hallway, it becomes empty," and "Let's live harder today than planned," he said. The deepening night of indefatigation also showed off the childishness (?) for a while, raising the heat to the soccer game.

At the end of the broadcast, the reversal of the field of code kunst and the day after the overdrinking day when Shiny key was hit with Minho were predicted, raising expectations.