Hwang Jung-eum, second birth D-day 2 weeks left ..

While Kim Woo-ri, Oh Yoon-ah and Hwang Jung-eum certified a warm friendship, the full-blown figure of Hwang Jung-eum caught the eye.On the 15th, Kim U-ri posted a photo through her personal Instagram account.The photo is with 20-year-old friendship Actor Oh Yoon-ah and Hwang Jung-eum.In particular, Hwang Jung-eum is about to give birth to the second child, so Kim Woo-ri said, I will give birth to the second child in two weeks.Meanwhile, Oh Yoon-ah is raising a son alone after his divorce in 2015, when he reveals his daily routine with son in The Pyeonstorang and is receiving both cheering and acclaim.Recently, JTBC announced that it will meet viewers with the new monthly drama Fly, Butterfly.Hwang Jung-eum has a son with professional golfer and businessman Lee Young-don in 2016 and marriage.The two submitted an application for divorce settlement in September last year after four years of marriage, but they recently reunited after the divorce crisis and were congratulated on the second pregnancy news.Hwang Jung-eum also released a photo of her date with her husband Lee Young-don before her pregnancy, and she was warmer with a more intense couple.The second is the reaction that I wonder about.20 years ago.Hello, the station said, and we met as new people.I took a wedding invitation letter that I sent to write cotton cloths to my loved ones and ran and sprayed them with pollen.I gave birth to my first son. Now I am a mother. I have all the world. I was happy.I just...So time has passed and Jung-eum is going to give birth to the second in two weeksThats how time goes bywith a more gallant motherwith deeper contactSo we are silently fighting the worldHes growing up endlessly, keeping his place.in the years that flow without a word20 years of our friendship.Just in time like every day of our livesI thought I was living today that made me smile happy with my memoriesWhy is an old man good?I need to say somethingSNS

While Kim Woo-ri, Oh Yoon-ah and Hwang Jung-eum certified a warm friendship, the full-blown figure of Hwang Jung-eum caught the eye.

On the 15th, Kim U-ri posted a photo through her personal Instagram account.

The photo is with 20-year-old friendship Actor Oh Yoon-ah and Hwang Jung-eum. In particular, Hwang Jung-eum is about to give birth to the second child, so Kim Woo-ri said, "I will give birth to the second child in two weeks."

Meanwhile, Oh Yoon-ah is raising a son alone after his divorce in 2015, when he reveals his daily routine with son in "The Pyeonstorang" and is receiving both cheering and acclaim. Recently, JTBC announced that it will meet viewers with the new monthly drama Fly, Butterfly.

Hwang Jung-eum has a son with professional golfer and businessman Lee Young-don in 2016 and marriage. The two submitted an application for divorce settlement in September last year after four years of marriage, but they recently reunited after the divorce crisis and were congratulated on the second pregnancy news.

Hwang Jung-eum also released a photo of her date with her husband Lee Young-don before her pregnancy, and she was warmer with a more intense couple. The second is the reaction that I wonder about.

20 years ago.

“Hello,” the station said, and we met as new people.

I took a wedding invitation letter that I sent to write cotton cloths to my loved ones and ran and sprayed them with pollen.

I gave birth to my first son. Now I am a mother. I have all the world. I was happy.

I just...

So time has passed and Jung-eum is going to give birth to the second in two weeks

That's how time goes by

with a more gallant mother

with deeper contact

So we are silently fighting the world

He’s growing up endlessly, keeping his place.

in the years that flow without a word

20 years of our friendship.

Just in time like every day of our lives

I thought I was living today that made me smile happy with my memories

Why is an old man good?

I need to say something

'SNS