Hwang Jae-gyun, Spoiler Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend Ji-yeon, 'Nahon Mountain'...Signals exchanged secretly

Girls group T-ara actor Ji-yeon (30) and professional baseball kt wiz infielder Hwang Jae-gyun (36) who promised marriage appeared in the entertainment program and spoiled Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend.Hwang Jae-gyun, who appeared in the mbc entertainment I Live Alone (Nahonsan) which aired last December and conveyed his small daily life.He moved to his car on the day and listened to a new album released by T-ara in November of the same year.He followed the song TIKI TAKA (Tikitaka) and revealed his fan-shy, which followed the choreography with one hand.The panelists of the Nahonsan who saw this said to him, I like songs and I like girl groups, but I did not expect his GFriend to be T-ara Ji-yeon at all.Hwang Jae-gyun did not announce that GFriend was Ji-yeon on the day, but Ji-yeon, who would have watched the broadcast, exchanged signals only two people could know.Exactly two months later yesterday (10th) Hwang Jae-gyun posted a handwritten letter on his Instagram page and announced the marriage news himself.I learned to have good stories and good news together, but I want to write down one letter with a careful and trembling mind because I want to let you know first.I have someone I want to be with for the rest of my life.A Year Ago in Winter I met at a difficult time and decided to marriage with a friend who helped me firmly and helped me with the presence of me next to me, he wrote.On this day, Ji-yeon also wrote in his own instagram, I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings because I learned through A Year Ago in Winter acquaintance.I promised marriage to my boyfriend, who always cared for me first, saved me, and told me that I was happy, in the winter that would come.The two posted photos and videos taken together and announced that they had promised their lives.Ji-yeon and Hwang Jae-gyun plan to raise the marriage ceremony after the end of the 2022 season.Hwang Jae-gyun, who had previously appeared in I Live Alone, said, I love children so much.I bought (a childs shoes) only to wear them together when I had a baby with marriage, he said later.Meanwhile, Hwang Jae-gyun, who joined the Hyundai Unicorns in 2006 and started his professional career, entered the San Francisco Giants in January 2017 and experienced a big league life for 11 months.Back in Korea with a contract with kt wiz in 2018, Hwang Jae-gyun enjoyed the joy of his first career win with his kt colleagues last year.He also played for the 32nd Tokyo Olympic Baseball national team.Ji-yeon debuted as T-ara in 2009 and is a singer and actor.I Live Alone Broadcast Screen Capture, Ji-yeon Hwang Jae-gyun SNS
Girls group T-ara actor Ji-yeon (30) and professional baseball kt wiz infielder Hwang Jae-gyun (36) who promised marriage appeared in the entertainment program and spoiled Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend.Hwang Jae-gyun, who appeared in the mbc entertainment I Live Alone (Nahonsan) which aired last December and conveyed his small daily life.He moved to his car on the day and listened to a new album released by T-ara in November of the same year.He followed the song TIKI TAKA (Tikitaka) and revealed his fan-shy, which followed the choreography with one hand.The panelists of the Nahonsan who saw this said to him, I like songs and I like girl groups, but I did not expect his GFriend to be T-ara Ji-yeon at all.Hwang Jae-gyun did not announce that GFriend was Ji-yeon on the day, but Ji-yeon, who would have watched the broadcast, exchanged signals only two people could know.Exactly two months later yesterday (10th) Hwang Jae-gyun posted a handwritten letter on his Instagram page and announced the marriage news himself.I learned to have good stories and good news together, but I want to write down one letter with a careful and trembling mind because I want to let you know first.I have someone I want to be with for the rest of my life.A Year Ago in Winter I met at a difficult time and decided to marriage with a friend who helped me firmly and helped me with the presence of me next to me, he wrote.On this day, Ji-yeon also wrote in his own instagram, I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings because I learned through A Year Ago in Winter acquaintance.I promised marriage to my boyfriend, who always cared for me first, saved me, and told me that I was happy, in the winter that would come.The two posted photos and videos taken together and announced that they had promised their lives.Ji-yeon and Hwang Jae-gyun plan to raise the marriage ceremony after the end of the 2022 season.Hwang Jae-gyun, who had previously appeared in I Live Alone, said, I love children so much.I bought (a childs shoes) only to wear them together when I had a baby with marriage, he said later.Meanwhile, Hwang Jae-gyun, who joined the Hyundai Unicorns in 2006 and started his professional career, entered the San Francisco Giants in January 2017 and experienced a big league life for 11 months.Back in Korea with a contract with kt wiz in 2018, Hwang Jae-gyun enjoyed the joy of his first career win with his kt colleagues last year.He also played for the 32nd Tokyo Olympic Baseball national team.Ji-yeon debuted as T-ara in 2009 and is a singer and actor.I Live Alone Broadcast Screen Capture, Ji-yeon Hwang Jae-gyun SNS
Girls group T-ara actor Ji-yeon (30) and professional baseball kt wiz infielder Hwang Jae-gyun (36) who promised marriage appeared in the entertainment program and spoiled Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend.Hwang Jae-gyun, who appeared in the mbc entertainment I Live Alone (Nahonsan) which aired last December and conveyed his small daily life.He moved to his car on the day and listened to a new album released by T-ara in November of the same year.He followed the song TIKI TAKA (Tikitaka) and revealed his fan-shy, which followed the choreography with one hand.The panelists of the Nahonsan who saw this said to him, I like songs and I like girl groups, but I did not expect his GFriend to be T-ara Ji-yeon at all.Hwang Jae-gyun did not announce that GFriend was Ji-yeon on the day, but Ji-yeon, who would have watched the broadcast, exchanged signals only two people could know.Exactly two months later yesterday (10th) Hwang Jae-gyun posted a handwritten letter on his Instagram page and announced the marriage news himself.I learned to have good stories and good news together, but I want to write down one letter with a careful and trembling mind because I want to let you know first.I have someone I want to be with for the rest of my life.A Year Ago in Winter I met at a difficult time and decided to marriage with a friend who helped me firmly and helped me with the presence of me next to me, he wrote.On this day, Ji-yeon also wrote in his own instagram, I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings because I learned through A Year Ago in Winter acquaintance.I promised marriage to my boyfriend, who always cared for me first, saved me, and told me that I was happy, in the winter that would come.The two posted photos and videos taken together and announced that they had promised their lives.Ji-yeon and Hwang Jae-gyun plan to raise the marriage ceremony after the end of the 2022 season.Hwang Jae-gyun, who had previously appeared in I Live Alone, said, I love children so much.I bought (a childs shoes) only to wear them together when I had a baby with marriage, he said later.Meanwhile, Hwang Jae-gyun, who joined the Hyundai Unicorns in 2006 and started his professional career, entered the San Francisco Giants in January 2017 and experienced a big league life for 11 months.Back in Korea with a contract with kt wiz in 2018, Hwang Jae-gyun enjoyed the joy of his first career win with his kt colleagues last year.He also played for the 32nd Tokyo Olympic Baseball national team.Ji-yeon debuted as T-ara in 2009 and is a singer and actor.I Live Alone Broadcast Screen Capture, Ji-yeon Hwang Jae-gyun SNS
Girls group T-ara actor Ji-yeon (30) and professional baseball kt wiz infielder Hwang Jae-gyun (36) who promised marriage appeared in the entertainment program and spoiled Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend.Hwang Jae-gyun, who appeared in the mbc entertainment I Live Alone (Nahonsan) which aired last December and conveyed his small daily life.He moved to his car on the day and listened to a new album released by T-ara in November of the same year.He followed the song TIKI TAKA (Tikitaka) and revealed his fan-shy, which followed the choreography with one hand.The panelists of the Nahonsan who saw this said to him, I like songs and I like girl groups, but I did not expect his GFriend to be T-ara Ji-yeon at all.Hwang Jae-gyun did not announce that GFriend was Ji-yeon on the day, but Ji-yeon, who would have watched the broadcast, exchanged signals only two people could know.Exactly two months later yesterday (10th) Hwang Jae-gyun posted a handwritten letter on his Instagram page and announced the marriage news himself.I learned to have good stories and good news together, but I want to write down one letter with a careful and trembling mind because I want to let you know first.I have someone I want to be with for the rest of my life.A Year Ago in Winter I met at a difficult time and decided to marriage with a friend who helped me firmly and helped me with the presence of me next to me, he wrote.On this day, Ji-yeon also wrote in his own instagram, I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings because I learned through A Year Ago in Winter acquaintance.I promised marriage to my boyfriend, who always cared for me first, saved me, and told me that I was happy, in the winter that would come.The two posted photos and videos taken together and announced that they had promised their lives.Ji-yeon and Hwang Jae-gyun plan to raise the marriage ceremony after the end of the 2022 season.Hwang Jae-gyun, who had previously appeared in I Live Alone, said, I love children so much.I bought (a childs shoes) only to wear them together when I had a baby with marriage, he said later.Meanwhile, Hwang Jae-gyun, who joined the Hyundai Unicorns in 2006 and started his professional career, entered the San Francisco Giants in January 2017 and experienced a big league life for 11 months.Back in Korea with a contract with kt wiz in 2018, Hwang Jae-gyun enjoyed the joy of his first career win with his kt colleagues last year.He also played for the 32nd Tokyo Olympic Baseball national team.Ji-yeon debuted as T-ara in 2009 and is a singer and actor.I Live Alone Broadcast Screen Capture, Ji-yeon Hwang Jae-gyun SNS

Girls group T-ara actor Ji-yeon (30) and professional baseball kt wiz infielder Hwang Jae-gyun (36) who promised marriage appeared in the entertainment program and spoiled 'Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend'.

Hwang Jae-gyun, who appeared in the mbc entertainment I Live Alone (Nahonsan) which aired last December and conveyed his small daily life.

He moved to his car on the day and listened to a new album released by T-ara in November of the same year. He followed the song TIKI TAKA (Tikitaka) and revealed his fan-shy, which followed the choreography with one hand.

The panelists of the "Nahonsan" who saw this said to him, "I like songs" and "I like girl groups," but I did not expect his GFriend to be T-ara Ji-yeon at all.

Hwang Jae-gyun did not announce that GFriend was Ji-yeon on the day, but Ji-yeon, who would have watched the broadcast, exchanged signals only two people could know.

Exactly two months later yesterday (10th) Hwang Jae-gyun posted a handwritten letter on his Instagram page and announced the marriage news himself.

"I learned to have good stories and good news together, but I want to write down one letter with a careful and trembling mind because I want to let you know first. “I have someone I want to be with for the rest of my life.”

A Year Ago in Winter I met at a difficult time and decided to marriage with a friend who helped me firmly and helped me with the presence of me next to me,” he wrote.

On this day, Ji-yeon also wrote in his own instagram, "I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings because I learned through A Year Ago in Winter acquaintance. “I promised marriage to my boyfriend, who always cared for me first, saved me, and told me that I was happy, in the winter that would come.”

The two posted photos and videos taken together and announced that they had promised their lives. Ji-yeon and Hwang Jae-gyun plan to raise the marriage ceremony after the end of the 2022 season.

Hwang Jae-gyun, who had previously appeared in "I Live Alone," said, "I love children so much. “I bought (a child’s shoes) only to wear them together when I had a baby with marriage,” he said later.

Meanwhile, Hwang Jae-gyun, who joined the Hyundai Unicorns in 2006 and started his professional career, entered the San Francisco Giants in January 2017 and experienced a big league life for 11 months.

Back in Korea with a contract with kt wiz in 2018, Hwang Jae-gyun enjoyed the joy of his first career win with his kt colleagues last year. He also played for the 32nd Tokyo Olympic Baseball national team.

Ji-yeon debuted as T-ara in 2009 and is a singer and actor.

'I Live Alone' Broadcast Screen Capture, Ji-yeon Hwang Jae-gyun SNS