Hong Kyung-min rejects appearance on daughter Rawon X Lime 'Forsythia King Sejong Institute' "I have to bring her" (Tuesday Night)

Singer Hong Kyung-min received a proposal for her two daughters to appear on the show, but revealed why she refused.On TV Chosuns I Love Tuesday Night broadcast on the 15th, it was decorated with a special feature of the New Years Day.Singer Park Hyun-bin and Hong Kyung-min appeared as leaders of each team.On this day, Hong Kyung-min boasted a close friendship to call Park Hyun-bin Gondre in private.In the meantime, he said, I called the song Take it in the sense that I had to take all the futile and excessive fighting desire home.Hong Kyung-min, the father of Rawon and Rhymes two daughters, was offered a role in her childrens Forsythia King Sejong Institute by Miss Kim Taieon.However, I send Forsythia King Sejong Institute to go and go alone.But (I can not go alone) I should go back and forth, he said, laughing.

Singer Hong Kyung-min received a proposal for her two daughters to appear on the show, but revealed why she refused.

On TV Chosun's "I Love Tuesday Night" broadcast on the 15th, it was decorated with a special feature of the New Year's Day. Singer Park Hyun-bin and Hong Kyung-min appeared as Leaders of each team.

On this day, Hong Kyung-min boasted a close friendship to call Park Hyun-bin "Gondre" in private. In the meantime, he said, "I called the song 'Take it' in the sense that I had to take all the futile and excessive fighting desire home."

Hong Kyung-min, the father of Rawon and Rhyme's two daughters, was offered a role in her children's 'Forsythia King Sejong Institute' by Miss Kim Taieon. However, "I send 'Forsythia King Sejong Institute' to go and go alone. But (I can not go alone) I should go back and forth, "he said, laughing.