'Golden Girl' Hwang So-yoon explains the controversy over non-Paul Manafort play "Kyonggi without a bad heart"

On the 4th of last month, Hwang So-yoon posted a direct explanation on the point of some netizens called non-Paul Manafort about the play of Kyonggi in SBS Kick a goal which was recently revealed among netizens through his Instagram story.Bull Yoon played in FC Wonder Woman vs. FC Top Girl and Kyonggi, which were released on January 26th Kick a goal.Bullsy played for FC Wonder Woman; she shot after a kick from the mainman, with FC Wonder Woman leading 2-1 in the second half.Kim Bo-kyungs nose, which came from behind her after the shot, was hit with his arm; Kim Bo-kyung also fell on the ground after a collision with Hwang So-yoon.In the first half, FC Wonder Woman scored the second goal, and Hwang So-yoon fought with golfer Ayumi.Ayumi was blocked by Hwang So-yoon and a scene was broadcast that seemed to be unable to get the ball out.Some netizens pointed out that Bull Yoon played non-Paul Manafort.So, Hwang So-yoon posted an article starting with Lets write a note explaining the situation and the present mind through the soccer Kyonggi broadcast last week!Regarding the collision with Kim Bo-kyung, he said, There was a situation where my arm and Bogyeongs nose were bumped.Of course, if I was sensing it, I would have apologized immediately, but I could not judge exactly what the situation was when Kyonggi was stopped because the situation was pushed and there was no situation. I was surprised to hear that I was hit by my arm after that.After Kyonggi was over, I met with Bogyeong, and after that I watched the broadcast and monitored the situation of Kyonggi properly. After that, I called Bogyeong separately and apologized again, and they were cheering each other while contacting each other!There was such a situation behind the screen, he added.In other matters, the tactic I was constantly instructed to push the ball in front of the goal with a second ball and to interfere with the golfers view as much as possible, said Hwang So-yoon. I continued my training and was first tried at the time of Kyonggi with the top girl.I have never played football systematically before, so I could not know what was allowed and fouled.So I learned while training, and I trusted and followed the judgment of the two judges and the bishops on the spot. I was overheated because it was the first Kyonggi after this mission training, and I did not think there was a problem because there was no referee whistle. If someone catches the intention clearly, do not catch it! I learned it while practicing to shout.At that time, my team felt that physical was inferior, and I felt that I was not more active than other team members, so I had a more active attitude.I was able to travel as it was entered by pulling the uniform in the standing situation, but I talked with the aftershock after Kyonggi. I am frustrated because I can not fully put my mind on the screen, and I can not put all the back and forth situations.But I have been working on Kyonggi with a fairly normal attitude without any bad heart or intention.I started with a pure heart that I wanted to do a celebration in the program together, and I practiced hard and tried hard to contribute to the team.I am uncomfortable with the program fans and viewers who are expecting and cheering anyway. Finally, Hwang So-yoon said, I hope that many people, including the cast members and the coachs coach crew, will be able to practice and play in Kyonggi with their sincerity.Thank you, go on, he said.Meanwhile, Hwang So-yoon is a player of FC Wonder Woman and is leading the teams attack with Song So-hee.

On the 4th of last month, Hwang So-yoon posted a direct explanation on the point of some netizens called non-Paul Manafort about the play of Kyonggi in SBS 'Kick a goal' which was recently revealed among netizens through his Instagram story.

Bull Yoon played in FC Wonder Woman vs. FC Top Girl and Kyonggi, which were released on January 26th 'Kick a goal'. Bullsy played for FC Wonder Woman; she shot after a kick from the mainman, with FC Wonder Woman leading 2-1 in the second half. Kim Bo-kyung's nose, which came from behind her after the shot, was hit with his arm; Kim Bo-kyung also fell on the ground after a collision with Hwang So-yoon. In the first half, FC Wonder Woman scored the second goal, and Hwang So-yoon fought with golfer Ayumi. Ayumi was blocked by Hwang So-yoon and a scene was broadcast that seemed to be unable to get the ball out.

Some netizens pointed out that Bull Yoon played non-Paul Manafort.

So, Hwang So-yoon posted an article starting with "Let's write a note explaining the situation and the present mind through the soccer Kyonggi broadcast last week!"

Regarding the collision with Kim Bo-kyung, he said, "There was a situation where my arm and Bogyeong's nose were bumped. Of course, if I was sensing it, I would have apologized immediately, but I could not judge exactly what the situation was when Kyonggi was stopped because the situation was pushed and there was no situation. "

"I was surprised to hear that I was hit by my arm after that. After Kyonggi was over, I met with Bogyeong, and after that I watched the broadcast and monitored the situation of Kyonggi properly. After that, I called Bogyeong separately and apologized again, and they were cheering each other while contacting each other! There was such a situation behind the screen," he added.

"In other matters, the tactic I was constantly instructed to push the ball in front of the goal with a second ball and to interfere with the golfer's view as much as possible," said Hwang So-yoon. "I continued my training and was first tried at the time of Kyonggi with the top girl. I have never played football systematically before, so I could not know what was allowed and fouled. So I learned while training, and I trusted and followed the judgment of the two judges and the bishops on the spot. I was overheated because it was the first Kyonggi after this mission training, and I did not think there was a problem because there was no referee whistle. "

"If someone catches the intention clearly, do not catch it! I learned it while practicing to shout. At that time, my team felt that physical was inferior, and I felt that I was not more active than other team members, so I had a more active attitude. I was able to travel as it was entered by pulling the uniform in the standing situation, but I talked with the aftershock after Kyonggi. "

"I am frustrated because I can not fully put my mind on the screen, and I can not put all the back and forth situations. But I have been working on Kyonggi with a fairly normal attitude without any bad heart or intention. I started with a pure heart that I wanted to do a celebration in the program together, and I practiced hard and tried hard to contribute to the team. I am uncomfortable with the program fans and viewers who are expecting and cheering anyway. "

Finally, Hwang So-yoon said, "I hope that many people, including the cast members and the coach's coach crew, will be able to practice and play in Kyonggi with their sincerity. Thank you, go on," he said.

Meanwhile, Hwang So-yoon is a player of FC Wonder Woman and is leading the team's attack with Song So-hee.