"Gold spoon" Beckham son says "how did you propose"... "Knee down and wine."

Beckhams eldest son Brooklyn Beckham did not hide his explosive affection for lover Nicola Feltz.Brooklyn Beckham mentioned the recent time he went to James Cordens The Layt Layt Show and proposed to Nicola Feltz.In July 2020, he proposed to Nicola Feltz, a five-year-old, and was reborn as a gold spoon couple of the century.Brooklyn Beckham said, I prepared wine to propose, but I was embarrassed I couldnt open it right away. I tried for ten minutes.I dont know what Im doing, Nicola Peltz recalled.I told her about five minutes of how much I loved her, and then I handed her the ring, and she confessed, Lets marry me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, youre my best friend.Nicola Peltz cried. She cried for five minutes and was nervous that she would not hear an answer.After the broadcast, these two loves exploded. Brooklyn Beckham told her SNS, My biggest support.I love you, he said, and released a photo of Nicola Peltz in the waiting room, and Nicola Peltz promised her eternal love, leaving a comment that said, Eternally forever.Brooklyn Beckham is the eldest son of David Beckham - Victoria Beckham, who represents the UK.Nicola Feltz is the daughter, film actor, and model of Nelson Feltz, chief executive of Trian Fund Management.SNS captures YouTube
Beckhams eldest son Brooklyn Beckham did not hide his explosive affection for lover Nicola Feltz.Brooklyn Beckham mentioned the recent time he went to James Cordens The Layt Layt Show and proposed to Nicola Feltz.In July 2020, he proposed to Nicola Feltz, a five-year-old, and was reborn as a gold spoon couple of the century.Brooklyn Beckham said, I prepared wine to propose, but I was embarrassed I couldnt open it right away. I tried for ten minutes.I dont know what Im doing, Nicola Peltz recalled.I told her about five minutes of how much I loved her, and then I handed her the ring, and she confessed, Lets marry me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, youre my best friend.Nicola Peltz cried. She cried for five minutes and was nervous that she would not hear an answer.After the broadcast, these two loves exploded. Brooklyn Beckham told her SNS, My biggest support.I love you, he said, and released a photo of Nicola Peltz in the waiting room, and Nicola Peltz promised her eternal love, leaving a comment that said, Eternally forever.Brooklyn Beckham is the eldest son of David Beckham - Victoria Beckham, who represents the UK.Nicola Feltz is the daughter, film actor, and model of Nelson Feltz, chief executive of Trian Fund Management.SNS captures YouTube

Beckham's eldest son Brooklyn Beckham did not hide his explosive affection for lover Nicola Feltz.

Brooklyn Beckham mentioned the recent time he went to James Corden's The Layt Layt Show and proposed to Nicola Feltz. In July 2020, he proposed to Nicola Feltz, a five-year-old, and was reborn as a gold spoon couple of the century.

Brooklyn Beckham said, “I prepared wine to propose, but I was embarrassed I couldn’t open it right away. I tried for ten minutes. “I don’t know what I’m doing,” Nicola Peltz recalled.

“I told her about five minutes of how much I loved her, and then I handed her the ring, and she confessed, ‘Let’s marry me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, you’re my best friend.’” Nicola Peltz cried. She cried for five minutes and was nervous that she would not hear an answer.’

After the broadcast, these two loves exploded. Brooklyn Beckham told her SNS, "My biggest support. “I love you,” he said, and released a photo of Nicola Peltz in the waiting room, and Nicola Peltz promised her eternal love, leaving a comment that said, “Eternally forever.”

Brooklyn Beckham is the eldest son of David Beckham - Victoria Beckham, who represents the UK. Nicola Feltz is the daughter, film actor, and model of Nelson Feltz, chief executive of Trian Fund Management.

SNS captures YouTube