Giant Pink, first-time sister from Erchan ('Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest')

Rapper Giant Pinks sister from Ulchan will be released.SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter referred to as You Are My Destiny), which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 28th, will reveal the rapper Giant Pinks sister.My sister came home to see her brother Giant Pink, who was in her eight-month pregnancy, and she surprised the studio with perfect visuals and hot talks at the same time as she appeared.Giant Pink is curious about her sister, saying, I was famous for Haeundae, and even said that she revealed the story that she was almost cast as a member of the girl group Kara.A previous-class couple fight broke out for the Giant Pinks Han Dong-hoon couple.Upon returning home from work, husbands Han Dong-hoon and Giant Pink began to scuffle over minor matters.Even when he saw his husband lying down without changing his go-out clothes, Giant Pink exploded, and he shouted, Get dressed and change! And Listen to me.The couples fight, which is in a situation of immediate occurrence, will be released through broadcasting.The shock past of Giant Pink husband Han Dong-hoon, who was a bad man, was revealed.Giant Pink continued to expose her husband during Love, saying, The body except for the bluff and Everything was self-centered.Love Love The first time I confessed that I had a sudden breakup in 200 days after I had a relationship because of the behavior of my husband Han Dong-hoon.What happened to the Giant Pinks in the past?Han Dong-hoons shocking past, which has gathered topics in the aspect of Sweet Dajeongnam, can be seen on SBSs You Are My Destiny, which airs at 11:10 pm on the 28th.

Rapper Giant Pink's sister from Ulchan will be released.

SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny' (hereinafter referred to as 'You Are My Destiny'), which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 28th, will reveal the rapper Giant Pink's sister.

My sister came home to see her brother Giant Pink, who was in her eight-month pregnancy, and she surprised the studio with perfect visuals and hot talks at the same time as she appeared. Giant Pink is curious about her sister, saying, "I was famous for Haeundae," and even said that she revealed the story that she was almost cast as a member of the girl group Kara.

A previous-class couple fight broke out for the Giant Pinks Han Dong-hoon couple. Upon returning home from work, husbands Han Dong-hoon and Giant Pink began to scuffle over minor matters. Even when he saw his husband lying down without changing his go-out clothes, Giant Pink exploded, and he shouted, "Get dressed and change!" And "Listen to me." The couple's fight, which is in a situation of immediate occurrence, will be released through broadcasting.

The shock past of Giant Pink husband Han Dong-hoon, who was a 'bad man', was revealed. Giant Pink continued to expose her husband during Love, saying, "The body except for the bluff" and "Everything was self-centered." Love Love The first time I confessed that I had a sudden breakup in 200 days after I had a relationship because of the behavior of my husband Han Dong-hoon. What happened to the Giant Pinks in the past?

Han Dong-hoon's shocking past, which has gathered topics in the aspect of Sweet Dajeongnam, can be seen on SBS's You Are My Destiny, which airs at 11:10 pm on the 28th.