Gangnam District, 8.5 million won T company luxury watch gift to 'Friend' not Lee Sang-hwa

Gangnam District posted a video titled Give 10 million won worth of gifts to Subway Friend on the YouTube channel Friend Kangnami on the 28th.The video shows the Gangnam District, which is preparing a gift for Choi Seung-ri, who has made a connection through MBC entertainment program I live alone.Gangnam District said, Thanks to that Friend, I became successful, I took entertainment, I met my wife, and I laughed and lived because of that Friend.I always have a gratitude, but I do not think I have done a proper gift. Gangnam District prepared hand letters, large subway advertisements, and expensive T-luxury watches for 8.5 million won for Choi Seung-ri.Ive talked about winning and clocks a few times, and Ive talked about cars, and Ive prepared watches because I cant afford to buy cars, Gangnam District said.Choi met with Gangnam District and read the hand letter first; Gangnam District said in a hand letter: Its been eight years since we met on the subway.Eight years later, theyre both alive. Victory has brought us to entertainment, drama OST, and finally, to my wife.My family is so happy because of you. Thank you and thank you. Lets be happy. I love you. Friend.Choi Seung-ri, who read the hand letter from Gangnam District, admired it as lovely.The Gangnam district then took Choi to the subway station Samsung Station, followed by a large advertisement with Choi Seung-ris face.Choi Seung-ri responded to the surprise event in Gangnam District, saying, I am ashamed.Then, Gangnam District said, This is not the end. He knelt down in front of Choi Seung-ri and presented an expensive luxury watch.Gangnam District filled the watch directly on Choi Seung-ris wrist and expressed his heart once again, saying, Thank you for being good because of you and being my friend.Choi said, I am so impressed that I can not speak.On the same day, the community bulletin board of Friend Kangnami said, Gangnami knelt down in the crowd and proposed.Meet Kang Nam-mi, who prepared a surprise surprise surprise at 7 pm this evening. Netizens wondered if Gangnam District had an event for his wife, former speed skater Lee Sang-hwa.But when I opened the lid, it was revealed that it was an event for Choi Seung-ri, not Lee Sang-hwa.Choi Seung-ri was sitting in the same place as Gangnam District on the subway in 2014 when he was filming I live alone.The two people are known to have been acquainted with each other even after appearing in I live alone.Choi Seung-ri also took charge of the Gangnam District and Lee Sang-hwa wedding ceremony at that time.

Gangnam District posted a video titled 'Give 10 million won worth of gifts to Subway Friend' on the YouTube channel 'Friend Kangnami' on the 28th.

The video shows the Gangnam District, which is preparing a gift for Choi Seung-ri, who has made a connection through MBC entertainment program 'I live alone'. Gangnam District said, "Thanks to that Friend, I became successful, I took entertainment, I met my wife, and I laughed and lived because of that Friend. I always have a gratitude, but I do not think I have done a proper gift. "

Gangnam District prepared hand letters, large subway advertisements, and expensive T-luxury watches for 8.5 million won for Choi Seung-ri. "I've talked about winning and clocks a few times, and I've talked about cars, and I've prepared watches because I can't afford to buy cars," Gangnam District said.

Choi met with Gangnam District and read the hand letter first; Gangnam District said in a hand letter: "It's been eight years since we met on the subway. Eight years later, they’re both alive. Victory has brought us to entertainment, drama OST, and finally, to my wife. My family is so happy because of you. Thank you and thank you. Let's be happy. I love you. Friend." Choi Seung-ri, who read the hand letter from Gangnam District, admired it as "lovely."

The Gangnam District then took Choi to the subway station Samsung Station, followed by a large advertisement with Choi Seung-ri's face. Choi Seung-ri responded to the surprise event in Gangnam District, saying, "I am ashamed." Then, Gangnam District said, "This is not the end." He knelt down in front of Choi Seung-ri and presented an expensive luxury watch.

Gangnam District filled the watch directly on Choi Seung-ri's wrist and expressed his heart once again, saying, "Thank you for being good because of you and being my Friend." Choi said, "I am so impressed that I can not speak."

On the same day, the community bulletin board of "Friend Kangnami" said, "Gangnami knelt down in the crowd and proposed. Meet Kang Nam-mi, who prepared a surprise surprise surprise at 7 pm this evening. " Netizens wondered if Gangnam District had an event for his wife, former speed skater Lee Sang-hwa. But when I opened the lid, it was revealed that it was an event for Choi Seung-ri, not Lee Sang-hwa.

Choi Seung-ri was sitting in the same place as Gangnam District on the subway in 2014 when he was filming "I live alone". The two people are known to have been acquainted with each other even after appearing in 'I live alone'. Choi Seung-ri also took charge of the Gangnam District and Lee Sang-hwa wedding ceremony at that time.