"Gagman Cowhouse Operation" Jung Yong-guk "Director sales of 1.2 billion won, one leg with waist disk..." ('Recent Olympics')

The comedian Jung Yong-guk has turned into the boss of a giblet house.On the 3rd, YouTube channel Recent Olympics was released with contents titled I went to the giblet house, Uttsamsa comedian who was not seen on TV.Jung Yong-guk, who has been popular with SBS Fong Pong corner and tight character in the past, said that he is currently operating a giblet house.Group BTS, Seventeen, Cha Eun-woo, Kim Hee-cheol and other top stars are also looking for.Jung Yong-guk said, I have not been able to advertise for six weeks.I felt that the program was going to disappear. I thought it was natural because there was nothing eternal. It was hard to do comedy. After starting the restaurant, he said that his position changed from the customers response was difficult. Once the customer saw me and said, Do not come and go.I was small because I saw such a thing in front of my juniors. I wanted to hide at the beginning of the Vic-Fezensac. He also said that it is a good idea for younger guests to come and talk about it. I tell my juniors that when the slump comes, it is a way to overcome it silently.Even if I hear such a story from the guest, I have been silently trading the next day, and now I do not feel mental even if I listen to a good bath. Jung Yong-kook said that the giblet food show, which singer Hwasa showed on MBCs I Live Alone, became a hot topic and sales also rose. The annual sales reached 1.2 billion in 2019.Jung Yong-guk said, I have never met Mr. Hwasa, but if I meet him, I will say hello.He also said that one leg was uncomfortable while working. There is a time when the sewer is blocked and the manhole cover should be opened.I went to the emergency room and said that the discs popped up a lot and pressed my nerves. I still have no feeling in one leg. Its been four years. Everyone is in a difficult situation. If you work hard like this, you will know that the sunlight is shining. It will be good, Jung said.

The comedian Jung Yong-guk has turned into the boss of a giblet house.

On the 3rd, YouTube channel 'Recent Olympics' was released with contents titled 'I went to the giblet house', 'Uttsamsa' comedian who was not seen on TV.

Jung Yong-guk, who has been popular with SBS 'Fong Pong' corner and tight character in the past, said that he is currently operating a giblet house. Group BTS, Seventeen, Cha Eun-woo, Kim Hee-cheol and other top stars are also looking for.

Jung Yong-guk said, "I have not been able to advertise for six weeks. I felt that the program was going to disappear. I thought it was natural because there was nothing eternal. It was hard to do comedy. "

After starting the restaurant, he said that his position changed from the customer's response was difficult. "Once the customer saw me and said, 'Do not come and go.' I was small because I saw such a thing in front of my juniors. I wanted to hide at the beginning of the Vic-Fezensac. " He also said that it is a good idea for younger guests to come and talk about it. "I tell my juniors that 'when the slump comes, it is a way to overcome it silently.' Even if I hear such a story from the guest, I have been silently trading the next day, and now I do not feel mental even if I listen to a good bath. "

Jung Yong-kook said that the giblet food show, which singer Hwasa showed on MBC's "I Live Alone," became a hot topic and sales also rose. The annual sales reached 1.2 billion in 2019. Jung Yong-guk said, "I have never met Mr. Hwasa, but if I meet him, I will say hello.

He also said that one leg was uncomfortable while working. "There is a time when the sewer is blocked and the manhole cover should be opened. I went to the emergency room and said that the discs popped up a lot and pressed my nerves. I still have no feeling in one leg. It's been four years. "

"Everyone is in a difficult situation. If you work hard like this, you will know that the sunlight is shining. It will be good," Jung said.