"For the people," Jian "high-level Exposure, burdened, but decided to appear with support from sisters."

Actor Jian revealed his decision to appear Serve the People!Jian, who played the training of Ke Wang in the movie Serve the People!, met with a video on the 16th.Serve the People! is a story in which a model soldier, Moon Woo-jin, who dreams of success, conflicts between the wall of status that should not be overcome by meeting with the division leader (Cho Seong-ha) wife training (Jian) and the dangerous temptation to fall into.Director Jang Cheol-soo of The Whole Word of Kim Bok-nams Murder (2010) and Secretly Great (2013) took charge of the screenplay and directing.Jian had power and honor, but felt a deep Ke Wang for love and shook the mind of the matte. He disassembled his opponent actor Yeon Woo-jin and the high-level affair.Jian said: The scenario flow was tense and immersive, attracted to the fascinating appearance of the training, but I was afraid that I could do it.I had a lot of trouble for two and a half months with the scenario. My sisters said, I do not want to do it when I see my brother Jian, but considering actor Jian, it seems that the process of describing and solving deep inner and conflict of human beings will help grow.I was afraid that I could do it, and I was Choices with my sisters support. I could not have done it without my sisters words. When asked if excessive exposure was burdensome, Jian said, Exposure will be burdensome when all actors do Choices. It was a lot of burden, but when I saw the scenario, the process of describing human inner and conflict was interesting.Serve the People! will be released on the 23rd.

Actor Jian revealed his decision to appear 'Serve the People!'

Jian, who played the training of Ke Wang in the movie 'Serve the People!', met with a video on the 16th.

Serve the People! ' is a story in which a model soldier, Moon Woo-jin, who dreams of success, conflicts between the wall of status that should not be overcome by meeting with the division leader (Cho Seong-ha) wife training (Jian) and the dangerous temptation to fall into. Director Jang Cheol-soo of "The Whole Word of Kim Bok-nam's Murder" (2010) and "Secretly Great" (2013) took charge of the screenplay and directing.

Jian had power and honor, but felt a deep Ke Wang for love and shook the mind of the matte. He disassembled his opponent actor Yeon Woo-jin and the high-level affair.

Jian said: "The scenario flow was tense and immersive, attracted to the fascinating appearance of the training, but I was afraid that I could do it. I had a lot of trouble for two and a half months with the scenario. "

"My sisters said, 'I do not want to do it when I see my brother Jian, but considering actor Jian, it seems that the process of describing and solving deep inner and conflict of human beings will help grow." I was afraid that I could do it, and I was Choices with my sisters' support. I could not have done it without my sisters' words. "

When asked if excessive Exposure was burdensome, Jian said, "Exposure will be burdensome when all actors do Choices." "It was a lot of burden, but when I saw the scenario, the process of describing human inner and conflict was interesting."

'Serve the People!' will be released on the 23rd.