'family mate' Kim Tae-won "suffocated, all the family water and blood"

Resurrection Kim Tae-won reveals the dizzying situation at the time of sepsisIn the MBC entertainment program family mate broadcasted on February 22, Kim Tae-won and Kim Young-as heartbreaking day will be revealed.On this day, Kim Tae-won meets with his sister and his wife and has a genuine time.Above all, on this day, Kim Tae-won will focus his attention on the situation that was heartbreaking when he was suffering from sepsis in the past.Kim Tae-wons brother-in-law recalled the past, which had to turn around, saying, (The wife) hates to hurt others, but she did not open the door when she went down because she fell.Kim Tae-won said, I did not want to express my sickness to my loved ones.How can I show it? He surprised the MCs.

Resurrection Kim Tae-won reveals the dizzying situation at the time of sepsis

In the MBC entertainment program 'family mate' broadcasted on February 22, Kim Tae-won and Kim Young-a's heartbreaking day will be revealed.

On this day, Kim Tae-won meets with his sister and his wife and has a genuine time. Above all, on this day, Kim Tae-won will focus his attention on the situation that was heartbreaking when he was suffering from sepsis in the past.

Kim Tae-won's brother-in-law recalled the past, which had to turn around, saying, "(The wife) hates to hurt others, but she did not open the door when she went down because she fell."

Kim Tae-won said, "I did not want to express my sickness to my loved ones. How can I show it? "He surprised the MCs.