"Electricity tax of 2.45 million won" Jeon Hye-ran vs. Kim Bong-gon "I hate to pay my daughter Dahyun" (Mr. House Husband 2)

Kim Bong-gon couple have had another disagreement over home issuesOn KBS 2TVs Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on February 19, Kim Bong-gon and his wife Jeon Hye-ran tit-for-tat on selling Seodang.Jeon Hye-ran was surprised to see that the electricity tax on each building in the house exceeded 2.45 million won.Kim Bong-gon tried to blame his eldest daughter, Jahan, who had been down to Jincheon since December, and Jahan refuted, Do not you go out without turning off the heater?The family went around the house to identify the cause of the electricity tax, and confirmed that the electricity tax increased by using electric heaters and water heaters due to boiler failure.If you made a lot of money before Corona 19, theres no reason to be in debt yet, so you know how to pay this guy back, said Jeon, who asked for a conversation with her husband, Kim Bong-gon.If you sell this house and pay the loan, the interest on the loan will decrease, and the electricity bill for our house will be 2.5 million won, which is actually ridiculous, he said.The Kim Bong-gon medal objected, But I did not choose the land and make it together because I had to ask for bones here.I dont want to pass on my hardships to my children, and if we dont get it right, they have to suffer.I will pour water into the poison that has fallen down like this and give a heavy load to Dahyun. I am the money Dahyun earned.I hate that Dahyun pays my house debts.
Kim Bong-gon couple have had another disagreement over home issuesOn KBS 2TVs Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on February 19, Kim Bong-gon and his wife Jeon Hye-ran tit-for-tat on selling Seodang.Jeon Hye-ran was surprised to see that the electricity tax on each building in the house exceeded 2.45 million won.Kim Bong-gon tried to blame his eldest daughter, Jahan, who had been down to Jincheon since December, and Jahan refuted, Do not you go out without turning off the heater?The family went around the house to identify the cause of the electricity tax, and confirmed that the electricity tax increased by using electric heaters and water heaters due to boiler failure.If you made a lot of money before Corona 19, theres no reason to be in debt yet, so you know how to pay this guy back, said Jeon, who asked for a conversation with her husband, Kim Bong-gon.If you sell this house and pay the loan, the interest on the loan will decrease, and the electricity bill for our house will be 2.5 million won, which is actually ridiculous, he said.The Kim Bong-gon medal objected, But I did not choose the land and make it together because I had to ask for bones here.I dont want to pass on my hardships to my children, and if we dont get it right, they have to suffer.I will pour water into the poison that has fallen down like this and give a heavy load to Dahyun. I am the money Dahyun earned.I hate that Dahyun pays my house debts.

Kim Bong-gon couple have had another disagreement over home issues

On KBS 2TV's Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on February 19, Kim Bong-gon and his wife Jeon Hye-ran tit-for-tat on selling Seodang.

Jeon Hye-ran was surprised to see that the electricity tax on each building in the house exceeded 2.45 million won. Kim Bong-gon tried to blame his eldest daughter, Jahan, who had been down to Jincheon since December, and Jahan refuted, "Do not you go out without turning off the heater?"

The family went around the house to identify the cause of the electricity tax, and confirmed that the electricity tax increased by using electric heaters and water heaters due to boiler failure.

“If you made a lot of money before Corona 19, there’s no reason to be in debt yet, so you know how to pay this guy back,” said Jeon, who asked for a conversation with her husband, Kim Bong-gon. “If you sell this house and pay the loan, the interest on the loan will decrease, and the electricity bill for our house will be 2.5 million won, which is actually ridiculous,” he said.

The Kim Bong-gon medal objected, "But I did not choose the land and make it together because I had to ask for bones here."

“I don’t want to pass on my hardships to my children, and if we don’t get it right, they have to suffer. I will pour water into the poison that has fallen down like this and give a heavy load to Dahyun. "I am the money Dahyun earned. I hate that Dahyun pays my house debts.”