"Divorce Procedure" Choi Jung-yoon "I'm worried about not having a new work, it's hard to feel when I rest" (My Way)

Actor Choi Jung-yoon was moved by the daughter gift given by senior Lee Kyung Jin.Actor Lee Kyung Jin appeared on the TV Chosun star documentary myway broadcast on February 20th.Lee Kyung Jin met Actor Kim Hong-pyo, a new groom for three months of honeymoon, and Actor and mother Choi Jung-yoon.The three people appear in the drama Amor Party and continue to have a strong relationship after the end.Lee Kyung Jin gave a gift for Choi Jung-yoons seven-year-old daughter, saying she had a granddaughter present.In cute attachment dolls and shoes, Choi Jung-yoon was greatly moved and admired Its so beautiful, it fits the shoes, its so grateful.Lee Kyung Jin prayed in a handwritten handwritten letter that a beautiful 7-year-old princess grows like a flower.The three recalled the time they were filming Amor Party and made a story flower.Choi Jung-yoon said, We are like a sky senior, and when we saw the ambassadors worried, we felt that we were really working hard even though it was a real year.Lee Kyung Jin said, Its not quite good. If there is a god whose heart is touched, I try to feel it.Choi Jung-yoon, who returned in six years through Amor Party, said, I had a lot of fun when I saw my eyes even if I had a lot of ambassadors.Choi Jung-yoon said she was excited and grateful and then asked if there was any new work, adding: Theres no drama going in and its worrying.I do not have a teachers seat, he said.Choi Jung-yoon said, I have a lot of entertainment these days, he said. I think its important to do something.
Actor Choi Jung-yoon was moved by the daughter gift given by senior Lee Kyung Jin.Actor Lee Kyung Jin appeared on the TV Chosun star documentary myway broadcast on February 20th.Lee Kyung Jin met Actor Kim Hong-pyo, a new groom for three months of honeymoon, and Actor and mother Choi Jung-yoon.The three people appear in the drama Amor Party and continue to have a strong relationship after the end.Lee Kyung Jin gave a gift for Choi Jung-yoons seven-year-old daughter, saying she had a granddaughter present.In cute attachment dolls and shoes, Choi Jung-yoon was greatly moved and admired Its so beautiful, it fits the shoes, its so grateful.Lee Kyung Jin prayed in a handwritten handwritten letter that a beautiful 7-year-old princess grows like a flower.The three recalled the time they were filming Amor Party and made a story flower.Choi Jung-yoon said, We are like a sky senior, and when we saw the ambassadors worried, we felt that we were really working hard even though it was a real year.Lee Kyung Jin said, Its not quite good. If there is a god whose heart is touched, I try to feel it.Choi Jung-yoon, who returned in six years through Amor Party, said, I had a lot of fun when I saw my eyes even if I had a lot of ambassadors.Choi Jung-yoon said she was excited and grateful and then asked if there was any new work, adding: Theres no drama going in and its worrying.I do not have a teachers seat, he said.Choi Jung-yoon said, I have a lot of entertainment these days, he said. I think its important to do something.

Actor Choi Jung-yoon was moved by the daughter gift given by senior Lee Kyung Jin.

Actor Lee Kyung Jin appeared on the TV Chosun 'star documentary myway' broadcast on February 20th.

Lee Kyung Jin met Actor Kim Hong-pyo, a new groom for three months of honeymoon, and Actor and mother Choi Jung-yoon. The three people appear in the drama 'Amor Party' and continue to have a strong relationship after the end.

Lee Kyung Jin gave a gift for Choi Jung-yoon's seven-year-old daughter, saying she had a granddaughter present. In cute attachment dolls and shoes, Choi Jung-yoon was greatly moved and admired "It's so beautiful, it fits the shoes, it's so grateful."

Lee Kyung Jin prayed in a handwritten handwritten letter that "a beautiful 7-year-old princess grows like a flower."

The three recalled the time they were filming "Amor Party" and made a story flower. Choi Jung-yoon said, "We are like a sky senior, and when we saw the ambassadors worried, we felt that we were really working hard even though it was a real year. Lee Kyung Jin said, "It's not quite good. If there is a god whose heart is touched, I try to feel it."

Choi Jung-yoon, who returned in six years through 'Amor Party', said, "I had a lot of fun when I saw my eyes even if I had a lot of ambassadors." Choi Jung-yoon said she was "excited and grateful" and then asked if there was any new work, adding: "There's no drama going in and it's worrying. I do not have a teacher's seat, "he said.

Choi Jung-yoon said, "I have a lot of entertainment these days," he said. "I think it's important to do something."