'Corona confirmed' Song Eun-yi, Burn In-N-Out Burger, is exhausted from body and mind..."Supporting to rest in this true" (Oh! Issue)

Gag Woman Song Eun-yi, who surprised fans as well as his colleagues with the news of Corona 19, appeared on KBS2TV I can only stop once, which attracted attention with the appearance of Confessions of In-N-Out Burger.Song Eun-yi appeared on KBS2TV I can only stop once on the 24th, and Confessions was experienced by the In-N-Out Burger symptom.When Lee Geum-hee asked Song Eun-yi, I will not have my time, he said, I did not know about me in the first place, but I did not know about me last year.I wanted to know why I did not have time for me, I was sad and sad, he said, and told an anecdote that came to helplessness at the moment I ran ahead.Fortunately, Song Eun-yi said, I started camping to have my time, and I stayed in nature and recovered a little bit.However, on the same day, Song Eun-yi was confirmed to Corona, and it is noteworthy that the broadcast was taken before Corona was caught.He was worried about the fans that he would have been weak due to his accumulated fatigue because he was tired of his body and mind.Song Eun-yi had previously tested positive for the self-diagnosis kit test, which was conducted on the previous day as a preemptive response, and had stopped all schedules and reported on the recent situation.Since then, I have conducted PCR tests and have been confirmed for the final confirmation, so I have not been able to record KBS Joy National Receipt.Shin Bong-sun attended the filming on behalf of Song Eun-yi.In particular, Song Eun-yi was known to have been inoculated to the third Corona 19 vaccine, which shocked him. Fortunately, there are no symptoms.However, when I was worried about my colleagues as well as my fans, Song Eun-yi told me about the recent situation of self-practical through personal SNS on the same afternoon and said, I am writing my best to the report that there are many people who are worried.Im fine (I can rest like this without symptoms ... I want to be okay) he said, reassuring everyone.Song Eun-yi, who had been busy every day without his time, and many colleagues as well as fans, I hope to rest for a week in this time, I hope to recover my voice, I hope to rest a little while, I want to rest.I hope Song Eun-yi will have time to look back on his body and mind.SNS

Gag Woman Song Eun-yi, who surprised fans as well as his colleagues with the news of Corona 19, appeared on KBS2TV 'I can only stop once', which attracted attention with the appearance of Confessions of In-N-Out Burger.

Song Eun-yi appeared on KBS2TV 'I can only stop once' on the 24th, and Confessions was experienced by the In-N-Out Burger symptom. When Lee Geum-hee asked Song Eun-yi, "I will not have my time," he said, "I did not know about me in the first place, but I did not know about me last year."

"I wanted to know why I did not have time for me, I was sad and sad," he said, and told an anecdote that came to helplessness at the moment I ran ahead. Fortunately, Song Eun-yi said, "I started camping to have my time, and I stayed in nature and recovered a little bit."

However, on the same day, Song Eun-yi was confirmed to Corona, and it is noteworthy that the broadcast was taken before Corona was caught. He was worried about the fans that he would have been weak due to his accumulated fatigue because he was tired of his body and mind.

Song Eun-yi had previously tested positive for the self-diagnosis kit test, which was conducted on the previous day as a preemptive response, and had stopped all schedules and reported on the recent situation. Since then, I have conducted PCR tests and have been confirmed for the final confirmation, so I have not been able to record KBS Joy 'National Receipt'. Shin Bong-sun attended the filming on behalf of Song Eun-yi.

In particular, Song Eun-yi was known to have been inoculated to the third Corona 19 vaccine, which shocked him. Fortunately, there are no symptoms. However, when I was worried about my colleagues as well as my fans, Song Eun-yi told me about the recent situation of self-practical through personal SNS on the same afternoon and said, "I am writing my best to the report that there are many people who are worried. I'm fine (I can rest like this without symptoms ... I want to be okay) "he said, reassuring everyone.

Song Eun-yi, who had been busy every day without his time, and many colleagues as well as fans, "I hope to rest for a week in this time," "I hope to recover my voice, I hope to rest a little while," "I want to rest. I hope Song Eun-yi will have time to look back on his body and mind.

'SNS'