Comedian President of the Coop House Jung Yong-guk "Demand sales of 1.2 billion won, waist disk burst" (Recent Olympics)

The latest episode of comedian Jung Yong-guk has been released.On February 3, YouTube channel Recent Olympics posted a video titled Meet Jung Yong-guk, I went to a giblet house, a comedian who was not seen on TV.Jung Yong-guk, who was greatly loved by the buzzword My style ~ at the time of appearing on SBS Utt-Sun, was running a giblet house for nine years.Jung Yong-guk said, When Utt-chasa was gone, it was not lost in the morning, but slowly felt.(There are many restrictions) Its been too hard to comedies, he recalled at the time of the programs abolition.Jung Yong-guk, who became the president of the giblet after the abolition of Uttsamsa, said, If the Utsamsa disappears and the juniors want to see me, they come here.He was picking up a leek that had fallen on the floor. There was a table that was half-spoken, but it was too embarrassing.I wanted to hide too much at the beginning of the business, and I do not know what I can do, so I am doing this.Asked about the sales of the store, she said, One day I started to line up in front of the store. I like Hwasa most among female entertainers.Its been four years since weve been here, and weve been delivering since others did not start.Since 2019, we have annual sales of 1.2 billion, about 100 million a month, he said. I have never done Hwasa, but I have made him eat.I bow my head more than I do to the director of Utt-chasa, he added.When I use cow oil, there are times when the sewer is blocked, and then I have to open the manhole cover behind it, and the waist disk bursts when I open it.I couldnt walk. I went to the emergency room and the disk was this popped. I was pressing my nerves.Its been more than four years since this happened, he said.

The latest episode of comedian Jung Yong-guk has been released.

On February 3, YouTube channel 'Recent Olympics' posted a video titled 'Meet Jung Yong-guk, I went to a giblet house, a comedian who was not seen on TV.'

Jung Yong-guk, who was greatly loved by the buzzword "My style ~" at the time of appearing on SBS 'Utt-Sun', was running a giblet house for nine years.

Jung Yong-guk said, "When 'Utt-chasa' was gone, it was not lost in the morning, but slowly felt. (There are many restrictions) It's been too hard to comedies, "he recalled at the time of the program's abolition.

Jung Yong-guk, who became the president of the giblet after the abolition of 'Uttsamsa', said, "If the 'Utsamsa' disappears and the juniors want to see me, they come here. He was picking up a leek that had fallen on the floor. There was a table that was half-spoken, but it was too embarrassing. I wanted to hide too much at the beginning of the business, and I do not know what I can do, so I am doing this.

Asked about the sales of the store, she said, "One day I started to line up in front of the store. I like Hwasa most among female entertainers. It's been four years since we've been here, and we've been delivering since others did not start. "Since 2019, we have annual sales of 1.2 billion, about 100 million a month," he said. "I have never done Hwasa, but I have made him eat. "I bow my head more than I do to the director of Utt-chasa," he added.

"When I use cow oil, there are times when the sewer is blocked, and then I have to open the manhole cover behind it, and the waist disk bursts when I open it. I couldn’t walk. I went to the emergency room and the disk was this popped. I was pressing my nerves. It's been more than four years since this happened," he said.