Chun Woo-Hee "Smoke is my instinct and ambition"

Chun Woo-Hee captivated the eye with a mysterious charm.Fashion magazine Noblesse Man 3 and April issue featured fashion pictures by Chun Woo-Hee.Chun Woo-Hee, who showed acting transformation that surpasses the public expectation for each work that appeared, made a deep impression with bold and new challenge in this picture.Chun Woo-Hees unique presence filled the pictorial scene, expressing her alluring beauty with a dress with intense colors and a long hanging hairstyle.Here, the soft charisma and the bold pose combined to capture the fascinating atmosphere of Chun Woo-Hee.In the interview with the photo shoot, I was able to get a glimpse of the heartfelt mind of Chun Woo-Hee, who treats acting as an actor.When I prepare for acting, I have a lot of thoughts, but when I act, I become an intuitive and simple person, Chun Woo-Hee said. I have no other time to think about the given situation and time and space.The acting was good because it was outside of fear, he said, and if I ask myself why Im acting, it seems to be my instinct and ambition.Finally, I gave a little hint about the works that were waiting for the release: In the movie Anchor, we will show you a more mature professional woman than we have seen before.In the movie Just Dropped the Smartphone, I played a normal and independent character, and it will be fun to see how to solve a given problem.
Chun Woo-Hee captivated the eye with a mysterious charm.Fashion magazine Noblesse Man 3 and April issue featured fashion pictures by Chun Woo-Hee.Chun Woo-Hee, who showed acting transformation that surpasses the public expectation for each work that appeared, made a deep impression with bold and new challenge in this picture.Chun Woo-Hees unique presence filled the pictorial scene, expressing her alluring beauty with a dress with intense colors and a long hanging hairstyle.Here, the soft charisma and the bold pose combined to capture the fascinating atmosphere of Chun Woo-Hee.In the interview with the photo shoot, I was able to get a glimpse of the heartfelt mind of Chun Woo-Hee, who treats acting as an actor.When I prepare for acting, I have a lot of thoughts, but when I act, I become an intuitive and simple person, Chun Woo-Hee said. I have no other time to think about the given situation and time and space.The acting was good because it was outside of fear, he said, and if I ask myself why Im acting, it seems to be my instinct and ambition.Finally, I gave a little hint about the works that were waiting for the release: In the movie Anchor, we will show you a more mature professional woman than we have seen before.In the movie Just Dropped the Smartphone, I played a normal and independent character, and it will be fun to see how to solve a given problem.

Chun Woo-Hee captivated the eye with a mysterious charm.

Fashion magazine Noblesse Man 3 and April issue featured fashion pictures by Chun Woo-Hee. Chun Woo-Hee, who showed acting transformation that surpasses the public expectation for each work that appeared, made a deep impression with bold and new challenge in this picture.

Chun Woo-Hee's unique presence filled the pictorial scene, expressing her alluring beauty with a dress with intense colors and a long hanging hairstyle. Here, the soft charisma and the bold pose combined to capture the fascinating atmosphere of Chun Woo-Hee.

In the interview with the photo shoot, I was able to get a glimpse of the heartfelt mind of Chun Woo-Hee, who treats acting as an Actor. “When I prepare for acting, I have a lot of thoughts, but when I act, I become an intuitive and simple person,” Chun Woo-Hee said. “I have no other time to think about the given situation and time and space.” “The acting was good because it was outside of fear,” he said, “and if I ask myself why I’m acting, it seems to be my instinct and ambition.”

Finally, I gave a little hint about the works that were waiting for the release: “In the movie Anchor, we will show you a more mature professional woman than we have seen before. In the movie Just Dropped the Smartphone, I played a normal and independent character, and it will be fun to see how to solve a given problem. "