Karina stops open, fans "emergency"

Karina of Aespa has revealed her current status.Karina released a photo of her break-up to fans on the 22nd, saying, We allow the leak. In the photo, he was looking at the camera with a light makeup and a fresh look.A distinctive feature in light makeup also makes his beauty stand out.The netizens shouted I saw it as soon as I saw it, it was really pretty. The more I see it, the more beautiful it is. It is like a crazy madness.I am only impressed. Karina made her debut as leader of the group Aespa in November 2020.Recently, he has been working as a unit group God the Beat with BoA, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Swiggy, Wendy and Winter, and has been ranked top on various music charts.

Karina of Aespa has revealed her current status.

Karina released a photo of her break-up to fans on the 22nd, saying, "We allow the leak." In the photo, he was looking at the camera with a light makeup and a fresh look. A distinctive feature in light makeup also makes his beauty stand out.

The netizens shouted "I saw it as soon as I saw it, it was really pretty." "The more I see it, the more beautiful it is." "It is like a crazy madness." I am only impressed. "

Karina made her debut as leader of the group Aespa in November 2020. Recently, he has been working as a unit group 'God the Beat' with BoA, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Swiggy, Wendy and Winter, and has been ranked top on various music charts.