"Age that can not continue with glory at one time"...Ku Hye-sun, pictured by Haduri, 5th Earl Chan, 20 years ago

Actor Ku Hye-sun showed off her beauty during the preservative.On the 1st, Ku Hye-sun told her SNS, When I was a high school student.It was a natural holiday Event and an honor to go down to my uncles house with a computer and take a picture of Haduri cam and tell me to look pretty and to be beautiful by fans.Even though I tell my fans who are so beautiful about me 20 years later, I am the age when I realize that life can not continue with glory.Nevertheless, I want to say thank you for still prettiering me like a holiday Event, and I want to post it. You are still beautiful. The photo showed Ku Hye-sun, who had been a high school student, and his fans were surprised by the past photos that were not humiliated as he was from the Five Great Internet.Ku Hye-sun is meeting with fans through various activities including art exhibition after divorce with Ahn Jae-hyun.

Actor Ku Hye-sun showed off her beauty during the preservative.

On the 1st, Ku Hye-sun told her SNS, "When I was a high school student. It was a natural holiday Event and an honor to go down to my uncle's house with a computer and take a picture of Haduri cam and tell me to look pretty and to be beautiful by fans. Even though I tell my fans who are so beautiful about me 20 years later, I am the age when I realize that life can not continue with glory. Nevertheless, I want to say thank you for still prettiering me like a holiday Event, and I want to post it. You are still beautiful. "

The photo showed Ku Hye-sun, who had been a high school student, and his fans were surprised by the past photos that were not humiliated as he was from the 'Five Great Internet'.

Ku Hye-sun is meeting with fans through various activities including art exhibition after divorce with Ahn Jae-hyun.