'Gentleman and young lady' Ji Hyun Woo returns Memory when Memory is lost

Seoul =) = Gentleman and young lady Ji Hyun Woo was shocked by the sudden fragment of Memory.In the KBS 2TV weekend drama Shinto and Young Lady (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), Jo Sa-ra (played by Park Ha-na) came to Lee Young-guks house and made a fuss.Park Dan-dan (Lee Se-hee) told Park Soo-chul (Lee Jong-won) that she would not go to Anna Nicole Smith Kim (Lee Il-hwa) and United States of America.Park showed Park Soo-cheol a paternity checklist and said, We were all deceived.I checked it in case, but Anna Nicole Smith Kim was the result of my mother who gave birth to me and left me. Other families who knew this were saddened by Park Dan-dan and Park Su-cheol shamelessly lied.Park does not even know that Park Soo-cheol is cheating on him, I am so horrified because Anna Nicole Smith thinks she is my mother.I cant go to United States of America, he said.Park Soo-chul tried to postpone it as something he did not know, but Cha Yeon-sil (Oh Hyun-kyung) said, I knew this would happen. Tell the truth.I do not know how I can do this, he said, noting that all the families except him knew.When Park said that he did not tell him to send him to United States of America, he was angry that he wanted to send me to United States of America even though he knew who she was.Park Su-cheol nevertheless tried to send the beat to the United States of America.How did Father tell me that, Park said. I was abandoned by my mother when I was a baby, but now I feel abandoned by Father.Father, I can not forgive you even if you die, he said and left the house.Park Dan Dan went to Anna Nicole Smith Kim and asked if she was his own mother. Anna Nicole Smith Kim said she was sorry for Park Dan Dan.What is the most sorry? Im sorry that I gave birth to me and left it. Do you feel sorry for changing your face and coming to me?Anna Nicole Smith Kim said it was all for the beat, and the beat was angry at Anna Nicole Smith Kims words and asked why she abandoned herself.Anna Nicole Smith Kim said she did it for her dream: Dont show up before me again, the beatan said.Lee said, I am still the chairmans fiancee, he said, I have never been married.Do not ignore me. Do not despise the chairman at will. Lee said, When did you get the alimony and summarize it so? So, Josa said, I did not spend a penny of that money. I waited only for the day Memory returned.Im just doing flower arrangements, but youre not too good. Journa said that Lee Young-guk still liked him and was engaged because of it.Lee Young-guk told Kim (Kim Ga-yeon) to let Jo Sa-ra never come home again; Jo Sa-ra said, I will definitely regret it. When Memory comes back, I will kneel and apologize to me.Lee Yeong-guk was shocked when Cho Sa-ra lost his memory after he went.

Seoul =) = 'Gentleman and young lady' Ji Hyun Woo was shocked by the sudden fragment of Memory.

In the KBS 2TV weekend drama "Shinto and young lady" (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), Jo Sa-ra (played by Park Ha-na) came to Lee Young-guk's house and made a fuss.

Park Dan-dan (Lee Se-hee) told Park Soo-chul (Lee Jong-won) that she would not go to Anna Nicole Smith Kim (Lee Il-hwa) and United States of America. Park showed Park Soo-cheol a paternity checklist and said, "We were all deceived. I checked it in case, but Anna Nicole Smith Kim was the result of my mother who gave birth to me and left me. " Other families who knew this were saddened by Park Dan-dan and Park Su-cheol shamelessly lied. Park does not even know that Park Soo-cheol is cheating on him, "I am so horrified because Anna Nicole Smith thinks she is my mother. I can't go to United States of America," he said.

Park Soo-chul tried to postpone it as something he did not know, but Cha Yeon-sil (Oh Hyun-kyung) said, "I knew this would happen. Tell the truth." "I do not know how I can do this," he said, noting that all the families except him knew. When Park said that he did not tell him to send him to United States of America, he was angry that he wanted to send me to United States of America even though he knew who she was. Park Su-cheol nevertheless tried to send the beat to the United States of America. "How did Father tell me that," Park said. "I was abandoned by my mother when I was a baby, but now I feel abandoned by Father. Father, I can not forgive you even if you die, "he said and left the house.

Park Dan Dan went to Anna Nicole Smith Kim and asked if she was his own mother. Anna Nicole Smith Kim said she was sorry for Park Dan Dan. "What is the most sorry? I'm sorry that I gave birth to me and left it. Do you feel sorry for changing your face and coming to me?" Anna Nicole Smith Kim said it was all for the beat, and the beat was angry at Anna Nicole Smith Kim's words and asked why she abandoned herself. Anna Nicole Smith Kim said she did it for her dream: "Don't show up before me again," the beatan said.

Lee said, "I am still the chairman's fiancee," he said, "I have never been married. Do not ignore me. Do not despise the chairman at will. " Lee said, "When did you get the alimony and summarize it so?" So, Josa said, "I did not spend a penny of that money. I waited only for the day Memory returned. I'm just doing flower arrangements, but you're not too good. "Journa said that Lee Young-guk still liked him and was engaged because of it. Lee Young-guk told Kim (Kim Ga-yeon) to let Jo Sa-ra never come home again; Jo Sa-ra said, I will definitely regret it. When Memory comes back, I will kneel and apologize to me. Lee Yeong-guk was shocked when Cho Sa-ra lost his Memory after he went.