"A 30-year-old star with a son in the wind," but there's no Father name on the birth certificate

The childs name has been revealed as NBA star Tristan Thompson, 30, was struck by a fling and gave birth to a son.The birth certificate obtained by entertainment media People on the 23rd (local time) shows the name of a two-month-old child as Theobromine Tristan Thompson.He was born on December 1 in Santa Monica, California.The document did not list Fathers name as Tristan Thompson filed a birth declaration during a dispute over the babys biological father.Marley Nichols said on Instagram that Theobromine, my little angel, named Theobromine because it means gift from God.I was told I had never been pregnant and couldnt have children. I couldnt believe I was pregnant.When I saw you on ultrasound and heard a small heartbeat, I always knew Id protect you and keep you safe. I love you more than you know.You will bring joy and happiness to my life, my greatest blessing. Marley Nichols in the photo is wearing a white dress and holding a child.Tristan Thompson posted on Instagram on January 3 (local time): Todays paternity check revealed that Marley Nichols son was my child.I take full responsibility for my actions, and now that my father is in position, I look forward to raising my son smoothly. I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt or disappointed publicly or privately because of this ordeal, he added.He shared his sorry heart to former GFriend Khloe Kardashian.Tristan Thompson bowed his head, saying, Chloe, you dont deserve the pain and humiliation of the heart I caused you.I admire and love you so much, no matter what you think. Im sorry again. They have a three-year-old daughter, Tru.Tristan Thompson had an affair with personal trainer Nichols while dating model Chloe Kardashian, who gave birth to a son on December 1 last year.Tristan Thompsons paternity was confirmed after the court battle.Tristan Thompson also has a five-year-old son, Prince, between former GFriend Jordan Craig.He eventually has one child among all the other women.
The childs name has been revealed as NBA star Tristan Thompson, 30, was struck by a fling and gave birth to a son.The birth certificate obtained by entertainment media People on the 23rd (local time) shows the name of a two-month-old child as Theobromine Tristan Thompson.He was born on December 1 in Santa Monica, California.The document did not list Fathers name as Tristan Thompson filed a birth declaration during a dispute over the babys biological father.Marley Nichols said on Instagram that Theobromine, my little angel, named Theobromine because it means gift from God.I was told I had never been pregnant and couldnt have children. I couldnt believe I was pregnant.When I saw you on ultrasound and heard a small heartbeat, I always knew Id protect you and keep you safe. I love you more than you know.You will bring joy and happiness to my life, my greatest blessing. Marley Nichols in the photo is wearing a white dress and holding a child.Tristan Thompson posted on Instagram on January 3 (local time): Todays paternity check revealed that Marley Nichols son was my child.I take full responsibility for my actions, and now that my father is in position, I look forward to raising my son smoothly. I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt or disappointed publicly or privately because of this ordeal, he added.He shared his sorry heart to former GFriend Khloe Kardashian.Tristan Thompson bowed his head, saying, Chloe, you dont deserve the pain and humiliation of the heart I caused you.I admire and love you so much, no matter what you think. Im sorry again. They have a three-year-old daughter, Tru.Tristan Thompson had an affair with personal trainer Nichols while dating model Chloe Kardashian, who gave birth to a son on December 1 last year.Tristan Thompsons paternity was confirmed after the court battle.Tristan Thompson also has a five-year-old son, Prince, between former GFriend Jordan Craig.He eventually has one child among all the other women.

The child's name has been revealed as NBA star Tristan Thompson, 30, was struck by a fling and gave birth to a son.

The birth certificate obtained by entertainment media People on the 23rd (local time) shows the name of a two-month-old child as Theobromine Tristan Thompson. He was born on December 1 in Santa Monica, California.

The document did not list Father's name as Tristan Thompson filed a birth declaration during a dispute over the baby's biological Father.

Marley Nichols said on Instagram that "Theobromine, my little angel, named Theobromine because it means 'gift from God'. I was told I had never been pregnant and couldn't have children. I couldn't believe I was pregnant. When I saw you on ultrasound and heard a small heartbeat, I always knew I'd protect you and keep you safe. I love you more than you know. You will bring joy and happiness to my life, my greatest blessing. "

Marley Nichols in the photo is wearing a white dress and holding a child.

Tristan Thompson posted on Instagram on January 3 (local time): "Today's paternity check revealed that Marley Nichols' son was my child. I take full responsibility for my actions, and now that my Father is in position, I look forward to raising my son smoothly. "

"I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt or disappointed publicly or privately because of this ordeal," he added.

He shared his sorry heart to former GFriend Khloe Kardashian.

Tristan Thompson bowed his head, saying, “Chloe, you don’t deserve the pain and humiliation of the heart I caused you.”

“I admire and love you so much, no matter what you think. I’m sorry again.” They have a three-year-old daughter, Tru.

Tristan Thompson had an affair with personal trainer Nichols while dating model Chloe Kardashian, who gave birth to a son on December 1 last year. Tristan Thompson's paternity was confirmed after the court battle.

Tristan Thompson also has a five-year-old son, Prince, between former GFriend Jordan Craig.

He eventually has one child among all the other women.