Seven years after 'The Return of Superman', Tablo daughter 'Haru' storm growth latest ('knowing brother')

Epik High appeared on JTBCs Knowing Brother, which aired on the 12th.On this day, Epik High wrote Abby High in the merit part of the application form written directly.This is because Mitsura became a father of all three members last year, especially the rapid growth of Tablos daughter Haru.Haru made headlines by appearing with Tablo on the KBS2 entertainment program The Return of Superman.Seven years after appearing on The Return of Superman, Haru is already 12 years old.But Tablo and daughter Haru still keep the same relationship as Friend.Tablo said, I think puberty is here, but I am so close to myself that there is no change that acts like it to me.I sometimes go on a schedule together and really act like Friend and I. Photo Sources  JTBC
Epik High appeared on JTBCs Knowing Brother, which aired on the 12th.On this day, Epik High wrote Abby High in the merit part of the application form written directly.This is because Mitsura became a father of all three members last year, especially the rapid growth of Tablos daughter Haru.Haru made headlines by appearing with Tablo on the KBS2 entertainment program The Return of Superman.Seven years after appearing on The Return of Superman, Haru is already 12 years old.But Tablo and daughter Haru still keep the same relationship as Friend.Tablo said, I think puberty is here, but I am so close to myself that there is no change that acts like it to me.I sometimes go on a schedule together and really act like Friend and I. Photo Sources  JTBC
Epik High appeared on JTBCs Knowing Brother, which aired on the 12th.On this day, Epik High wrote Abby High in the merit part of the application form written directly.This is because Mitsura became a father of all three members last year, especially the rapid growth of Tablos daughter Haru.Haru made headlines by appearing with Tablo on the KBS2 entertainment program The Return of Superman.Seven years after appearing on The Return of Superman, Haru is already 12 years old.But Tablo and daughter Haru still keep the same relationship as Friend.Tablo said, I think puberty is here, but I am so close to myself that there is no change that acts like it to me.I sometimes go on a schedule together and really act like Friend and I. Photo Sources  JTBC

Epik High appeared on JTBC's Knowing Brother, which aired on the 12th.

On this day, Epik High wrote 'Abby High' in the merit part of the application form written directly.

This is because Mitsura became a father of all three members last year, especially the rapid growth of Tablo's daughter Haru.

Haru made headlines by appearing with Tablo on the KBS2 entertainment program The Return of Superman.

Seven years after appearing on The Return of Superman, Haru is already 12 years old.

But Tablo and daughter Haru still keep the same relationship as Friend. Tablo said, "I think puberty is here, but I am so close to myself that there is no change that acts like it to me. I sometimes go on a schedule together and really act like Friend and I. "

Photo Sources JTBC