'50 Years Old Song Eun-yi, Burn In-N-Out Burger Syndrome Confessions .."Sad and Suffering" ('about once')

Broadcaster Song Eun-yi, 50, has suffered Burn In-N-Out Burger, Confessions said.KBS2 I have to stop once, which was broadcast on the 24th, is a slow slow-track documentary program that leaves on beautiful roads in Korea.On this day, Song Eun-yi appeared as a guest and traveled to Ganghwa Island with Lee Geum-hee and Lee Sun-hee.Lee Geum-hee introduces Song Eun-yi as Lee Sun-hee doppelganger, saying, Circle glasses are similar.So Song Eun-yi envied, Lee Sun-hee has not been able to meet any years.The three people visit an old stationery store and prove popular by discovering pictures of Lee Sun-hees 7th album.When asked about her concerns these days, Lee Sun-hee said, My eyes keep getting smaller, I want to see a lot, but my eyes keep falling.Song Eun-yi also mentioned his relationship with Lee Sun-hee.Twenty years ago, Sunhee called melons to her home and gave them to her, and there has never been an exchange since she gave melons and lost contact, he recalled.Lee Sun-hee said, I gave it to my daughter in the field and picked it up. I wanted to get close after that, but I was careful whether it seemed polite.Since then, the three have proposed to make a music video with Lee Sun-hee song, and under the guidance of Song Eun-yi, they have created a music video with the song Young as an alumni concept.Lee Sun-hee and Lee Geum-hee asked Song Eun-yi, I will not have time for my rich Song Eun-yi.Song Eun-yi said, I did not know that I was dull about me, but I had In-N-Out Burger syndrome last year.I was sad and sad, and I had a moment of helplessness when I came to see it, Song Eun-yi said. I started camping to have my time, and I stayed in nature and recovered a little bit when I was in the mood.Lee Sun-hee also suffered an In-N-Out Burger in his early 40s.I was comforted by the trip, I tried to live a healthy life by contacting here and there, he said. I tried to talk a lot, he said.
Broadcaster Song Eun-yi, 50, has suffered Burn In-N-Out Burger, Confessions said.KBS2 I have to stop once, which was broadcast on the 24th, is a slow slow-track documentary program that leaves on beautiful roads in Korea.On this day, Song Eun-yi appeared as a guest and traveled to Ganghwa Island with Lee Geum-hee and Lee Sun-hee.Lee Geum-hee introduces Song Eun-yi as Lee Sun-hee doppelganger, saying, Circle glasses are similar.So Song Eun-yi envied, Lee Sun-hee has not been able to meet any years.The three people visit an old stationery store and prove popular by discovering pictures of Lee Sun-hees 7th album.When asked about her concerns these days, Lee Sun-hee said, My eyes keep getting smaller, I want to see a lot, but my eyes keep falling.Song Eun-yi also mentioned his relationship with Lee Sun-hee.Twenty years ago, Sunhee called melons to her home and gave them to her, and there has never been an exchange since she gave melons and lost contact, he recalled.Lee Sun-hee said, I gave it to my daughter in the field and picked it up. I wanted to get close after that, but I was careful whether it seemed polite.Since then, the three have proposed to make a music video with Lee Sun-hee song, and under the guidance of Song Eun-yi, they have created a music video with the song Young as an alumni concept.Lee Sun-hee and Lee Geum-hee asked Song Eun-yi, I will not have time for my rich Song Eun-yi.Song Eun-yi said, I did not know that I was dull about me, but I had In-N-Out Burger syndrome last year.I was sad and sad, and I had a moment of helplessness when I came to see it, Song Eun-yi said. I started camping to have my time, and I stayed in nature and recovered a little bit when I was in the mood.Lee Sun-hee also suffered an In-N-Out Burger in his early 40s.I was comforted by the trip, I tried to live a healthy life by contacting here and there, he said. I tried to talk a lot, he said.

Broadcaster Song Eun-yi, 50, has suffered Burn In-N-Out Burger, Confessions said.

KBS2 'I have to stop once', which was broadcast on the 24th, is a slow slow-track documentary program that leaves on beautiful roads in Korea. On this day, Song Eun-yi appeared as a guest and traveled to Ganghwa Island with Lee Geum-hee and Lee Sun-hee.

Lee Geum-hee introduces Song Eun-yi as Lee Sun-hee doppelganger, saying, "Circle glasses are similar." So Song Eun-yi envied, "Lee Sun-hee has not been able to meet any years."

The three people visit an old stationery store and prove popular by discovering pictures of Lee Sun-hee's 7th album. When asked about her concerns these days, Lee Sun-hee said, “My eyes keep getting smaller, I want to see a lot, but my eyes keep falling.”

Song Eun-yi also mentioned his relationship with Lee Sun-hee. “Twenty years ago, Sunhee called melons to her home and gave them to her, and there has never been an exchange since she gave melons and lost contact,” he recalled. Lee Sun-hee said, "I gave it to my daughter in the field and picked it up." "I wanted to get close after that, but I was careful whether it seemed polite."

Since then, the three have proposed to make a music video with Lee Sun-hee song, and under the guidance of Song Eun-yi, they have created a music video with the song 'Young' as an alumni concept.

Lee Sun-hee and Lee Geum-hee asked Song Eun-yi, "I will not have time for my rich Song Eun-yi." Song Eun-yi said, "I did not know that I was dull about me, but I had In-N-Out Burger syndrome last year."

“I was sad and sad, and I had a moment of helplessness when I came to see it,” Song Eun-yi said. “I started camping to have my time, and I stayed in nature and recovered a little bit when I was in the mood.”

Lee Sun-hee also suffered an In-N-Out Burger in his early 40s. “I was comforted by the trip, I tried to live a healthy life by contacting here and there,” he said. “I tried to talk a lot,” he said.