Yoon Taek, a tent business hit by avoiding fraud "touring the Camping boom to export to the US" "TV Cultwo Show"

The comedian Yoon Taek has overcome various fraud damage and has been hit by the tent business.On January 21, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) Disaster Affairs corner, the comedian Yoon Taek appeared as a guest while the pakga was a special DJ.On this day, Yoon Taek and Camping Friend, Yoon Taek, who was a back-up, attracted attention by revealing instead that he made a lot of money (from the tent business).We are operating directly now, said Yoon Taek. We have been operating the company for six years.Asked if he was seeing profits every year from the business, he said, Profits are booming.I will export camping products to United States of America in a little while. Yoon Taek has been responding that he is not a guest who does not fit well with the handicapping corner as it is currently business-friendly.Yoon Taek told me that he had suffered a lot of damage in the past, and that his history was so deep that he would be sad if his wife heard it.Yoon Taek said: The biggest loss was fraud, about 15 years old, I met someone through an acquaintance and I was very rich.I was alone in the hotel, a driver drove me to Seoul National University, and someone else left Seoul National University.It turns out that it did not even come out there. One day (the fraudster) says that his father created a slush fund for the government. If you turn the slush fund for a certain period of time, the profit is big, but there is a procedure.I put it in when the process is filed. Exactly a week later, 10 million won, 2 million won. Its too good.He said he could make it over time. I had a gift like this. I kept putting money on the friend. But I put in a few times and one day I couldnt get a call followed. Yoon Taek said, What happened?I had to broadcast it, but I was somewhere else. I turned out to be a typical fraudster. Yoon Taek confessed that the person who introduced the fraudster was not only a woman friend at the time, but also several Victims who were frauded by the same technique besides himself.Since then, he has been surprised to find out that the fraudster had studied SNU professor by dating a Seoul National University student Friend and reading a book with him.Yoon Taek, who had not received any money back at the time, said, After a while, I was so shabby that anyone could see it.Yoon Taek also said that he was involved in a land fraud while filming I am a natural person.One day, Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Tech Nutrition found a good land and bought 200 pyeong.But the price that Yoon Taek bought was about three times the price of the market, a ridiculous price.After I learned later, I said, Yeah, well, I can come here and camp, and I never went, its too far, Yoon Taek said.After that, I have a text for someone, but I know you have it, but you cant transfer it. Its a quarter price. Its too low.I do not think I will go for a lifetime if I have it. I have not sold it yet. I have not sold it yet. Meanwhile, the person who contacted Yoon Taek to sell the land was a natural person who met at the Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Tech nutrition.Finally, Yoon Taek also unravelled the story about electric cars about 12 years ago.At the time, Yoon Taek was stuck in an electric car earlier than anyone, made Friend with an electric car company employee, and bought 50 million won worth of shares; Yoon Taek said, I never heard of any rises.Hes transferred to United States of America Bank, paid another fee. Password. Opening up makes the stock worth a fortune.He was going down, and when he asked Friend if he would be okay, he said something difficult: It turned out to be a paper company.The Friend went to another company. I still believe that Friend is sincere. Friend said he invested. After that, Yoon Taek replied, I am doing it rather than his wife when asked who is managing the money now.However, Yoon Taek said, After marriage, I have never sworn to it.

The comedian Yoon Taek has overcome various fraud damage and has been hit by the tent business.

On January 21, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as 'TV Cultwo Show') 'Disaster Affairs' corner, the comedian Yoon Taek appeared as a guest while the pakga was a special DJ.

On this day, Yoon Taek and Camping Friend, Yoon Taek, who was a back-up, attracted attention by revealing instead that he "made a lot of money (from the tent business). "We are operating directly now," said Yoon Taek. "We have been operating the company for six years."

Asked if he was seeing profits every year from the business, he said, "Profits are booming. I will export Camping products to United States of America in a little while. "

Yoon Taek has been responding that he is not a guest who does not fit well with the "handicapping" corner as it is currently business-Friendly. Yoon Taek told me that he had suffered a lot of damage in the past, and that his history was so deep that he would be sad if his wife heard it.

Yoon Taek said: "The biggest loss was fraud, about 15 years old, I met someone through an acquaintance and I was very rich. I was alone in the hotel, a driver drove me to Seoul National University, and someone else left Seoul National University. It turns out that it did not even come out there. "

"One day (the fraudster) says that his father created a slush fund for the government. If you turn the slush fund for a certain period of time, the profit is big, but there is a procedure. I put it in when the process is filed. Exactly a week later, 10 million won, 2 million won. It's too good. He said he could make it over time. I had a gift like this. I kept putting money on the Friend. "

But "I put in a few times and one day I couldn't get a call" followed. Yoon Taek said, "What happened? I had to broadcast it, but I was somewhere else. I turned out to be a typical fraudster. "

Yoon Taek confessed that the person who introduced the fraudster was not only a woman Friend at the time, but also several Victims who were frauded by the same technique besides himself. Since then, he has been surprised to find out that the fraudster had studied "SNU professor" by dating a Seoul National University student Friend and reading a book with him. Yoon Taek, who had not received any money back at the time, said, "After a while, I was so shabby that anyone could see it."

Yoon Taek also said that he was involved in a land fraud while filming "I am a natural person". One day, Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Tech Nutrition found a good land and bought 200 pyeong. But the price that Yoon Taek bought was about three times the price of the market, a ridiculous price. "After I learned later, I said, 'Yeah, well, I can come here and camp,' and I never went, it's too far," Yoon Taek said.

"After that, I have a text for someone, but I know you have it, but you can't transfer it. It's a quarter price. It's too low. I do not think I will go for a lifetime if I have it. I have not sold it yet. I have not sold it yet. " Meanwhile, the person who contacted Yoon Taek to sell the land was a natural person who met at the Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Tech nutrition.

Finally, Yoon Taek also unravelled the story about electric cars about 12 years ago. At the time, Yoon Taek was stuck in an electric car earlier than anyone, made Friend with an electric car company employee, and bought 50 million won worth of shares; Yoon Taek said, "I never heard of any rises. He's transferred to United States of America Bank, paid another fee. Password. Opening up makes the stock worth a fortune. He was going down, and when he asked Friend if he would be okay, he said something difficult: It turned out to be a paper company. The Friend went to another company. I still believe that Friend is sincere. Friend said he invested. "

After that, Yoon Taek replied, "I am doing it" rather than his wife when asked who is managing the money now. However, Yoon Taek said, "After marriage, I have never sworn to it."