Yoo Jae-Suk "Kim Jong-kook stylist is mentally struggling" (Running Man)

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 9th, Yoo Jae-Suk was on the air with a scene where Kim Jong-kook stylists troubles were revealed.You should wear it like (stylelist) JISUN, Yoo Jae-Suk told Kim Jong-kook on the day.Yoo Jae-Suk said, JISUN is said to be hard to be mentally.I do not work and I feel like I get paid, he said, referring to the troubles of the stylist in charge of Kim Jong-kooks fashion taste.Kim Jong-kook quipped, saying, He works too, its not easy, because he styles five of the same clothes.Photo = SBS broadcast screen

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 9th, Yoo Jae-Suk was on the air with a scene where Kim Jong-kook stylist's troubles were revealed.

"You should wear it like (stylelist) JISUN," Yoo Jae-Suk told Kim Jong-kook on the day.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "JISUN is said to be hard to be mentally. I do not work and I feel like I get paid, "he said, referring to the troubles of the stylist in charge of Kim Jong-kook's fashion taste.

Kim Jong-kook quipped, saying, "He works too, it's not easy, because he styles five of the same clothes."

Photo = SBS broadcast screen