Yoo Jae-Suk, Bae Seul-Ki missed wedding...I'm sorry" for Disclosure, not Midam ('Running Man')

Bae Seul-Ki Disclosure that Yoo Jae-Suk missed his wedding.In SBS entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, Hong Soo-Ah, Bae Seul-Ki and Eunhyuk appeared as guests as 86-year-old tiger band special feature.I was wrong when I went down the stairs and my feet were folded, and I broke my foot because I was so swollen that I had to shoot X-rays, said Jeon So-min, who appeared with a leg injury.Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk exploded in the appearance of Eunhyuk, Hong Soo-Ah and Bae Seul-Ki.Eunhyuk, who appeared on Running Man in four years, said in a praise that he was younger, I am really tight in management.I go to the dermatologists hard and pack one pack a day, he confessed.Kim Jong-kook said, Until Eunhyuk first came out of Super Junior, I had a feeling that Is he good at singing?But now Im much better, he said.Eunhyuk and Jeon So-min, middle school alumni, said of Jeon So-min, It was a style that was obsessed with love a little.I went to the kids who were in the second and third places, and I asked them, Why did I write second? said Disclosure.Bae Seul-Ki revealed that he was married to YouTuber Shim Sa-seop for two years, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who had been acquainted with him since the X-Men days, said, Why did not we call him?There were a lot of people who lost their cell phones in the middle, said Bae Seul-Ki. I went to my brothers wedding ceremony and did not receive a wedding invitation.Yoo Jae-Suk apologized immediately, saying, Im sorry, and stepped back and said, Why do you come to me for a long time and tell me that?Yang Se-chan, who saw this, was surprised that ears were red.Yoo Jae-Suk, a maker of Midam who made a big mistake in the congratulatory speech, laughed when he said, Ill be out for a while, Im a wise man.Bae Seul-Ki pointed out Yang Se-chan and said, I sent a wedding invitation, but there are some children who did not come.The race will be a tiger for the tiger band members and a bear for the rest. Ten individual soloists will win the race.At this time, there is one poacher among tigers and bears.The pair was set to put dolls in baskets, and the members went to the poacher vote, while Eunhyuk won the poacher among the tigers and sighed.Especially, his match is Kim Jong-kook, so he wonders if he can not be seen as a poacher.
Bae Seul-Ki Disclosure that Yoo Jae-Suk missed his wedding.In SBS entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, Hong Soo-Ah, Bae Seul-Ki and Eunhyuk appeared as guests as 86-year-old tiger band special feature.I was wrong when I went down the stairs and my feet were folded, and I broke my foot because I was so swollen that I had to shoot X-rays, said Jeon So-min, who appeared with a leg injury.Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk exploded in the appearance of Eunhyuk, Hong Soo-Ah and Bae Seul-Ki.Eunhyuk, who appeared on Running Man in four years, said in a praise that he was younger, I am really tight in management.I go to the dermatologists hard and pack one pack a day, he confessed.Kim Jong-kook said, Until Eunhyuk first came out of Super Junior, I had a feeling that Is he good at singing?But now Im much better, he said.Eunhyuk and Jeon So-min, middle school alumni, said of Jeon So-min, It was a style that was obsessed with love a little.I went to the kids who were in the second and third places, and I asked them, Why did I write second? said Disclosure.Bae Seul-Ki revealed that he was married to YouTuber Shim Sa-seop for two years, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who had been acquainted with him since the X-Men days, said, Why did not we call him?There were a lot of people who lost their cell phones in the middle, said Bae Seul-Ki. I went to my brothers wedding ceremony and did not receive a wedding invitation.Yoo Jae-Suk apologized immediately, saying, Im sorry, and stepped back and said, Why do you come to me for a long time and tell me that?Yang Se-chan, who saw this, was surprised that ears were red.Yoo Jae-Suk, a maker of Midam who made a big mistake in the congratulatory speech, laughed when he said, Ill be out for a while, Im a wise man.Bae Seul-Ki pointed out Yang Se-chan and said, I sent a wedding invitation, but there are some children who did not come.The race will be a tiger for the tiger band members and a bear for the rest. Ten individual soloists will win the race.At this time, there is one poacher among tigers and bears.The pair was set to put dolls in baskets, and the members went to the poacher vote, while Eunhyuk won the poacher among the tigers and sighed.Especially, his match is Kim Jong-kook, so he wonders if he can not be seen as a poacher.

Bae Seul-Ki Disclosure that Yoo Jae-Suk missed his wedding.

In SBS entertainment 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 23rd, Hong Soo-Ah, Bae Seul-Ki and Eunhyuk appeared as guests as 86-year-old tiger band special feature.

“I was wrong when I went down the stairs and my feet were folded, and I broke my foot because I was so swollen that I had to shoot X-rays,” said Jeon So-min, who appeared with a leg injury.

Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk exploded in the appearance of Eunhyuk, Hong Soo-Ah and Bae Seul-Ki. Eunhyuk, who appeared on Running Man in four years, said in a praise that he was younger, "I am really tight in management. “I go to the dermatologists hard and pack one pack a day,” he confessed. Kim Jong-kook said, "Until Eunhyuk first came out of Super Junior, I had a feeling that 'Is he good at singing?' “But now I’m much better,” he said.

Eunhyuk and Jeon So-min, middle school alumni, said of Jeon So-min, "It was a style that was obsessed with love a little. “I went to the kids who were in the second and third places, and I asked them, ‘Why did I write second?’” said Disclosure.

Bae Seul-Ki revealed that he was married to YouTuber Shim Sa-seop for two years, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who had been acquainted with him since the 'X-Men' days, said, "Why did not we call him?" "There were a lot of people who lost their cell phones in the middle," said Bae Seul-Ki. "I went to my brother's wedding ceremony and did not receive a wedding invitation."

Yoo Jae-Suk apologized immediately, saying, "I'm sorry," and stepped back and said, "Why do you come to me for a long time and tell me that?" Yang Se-chan, who saw this, was surprised that "ears were red." Yoo Jae-Suk, a maker of Midam who made a big mistake in the congratulatory speech, laughed when he said, "I'll be out for a while, I'm a wise man." Bae Seul-Ki pointed out Yang Se-chan and said, "I sent a wedding invitation, but there are some children who did not come."

The race will be a tiger for the tiger band members and a bear for the rest. Ten individual soloists will win the race. At this time, there is one poacher among tigers and bears.

The pair was set to put dolls in baskets, and the members went to the poacher vote, while Eunhyuk won the poacher among the tigers and sighed. Especially, his match is Kim Jong-kook, so he wonders if he can not be seen as a poacher.