Yang Hee-eun "ask me at 36 if there is anyone Shim Hyung-rae dating...so shocked" ('2 with God')

Channel S Season 2 Yang Hee-eun confesses the story of being shocked by Shim Hyung-rae.Shin Dong-yup is also surprised and stimulates curiosity.Season 2 with God (Channel S&SM C&C STUDIO co-production/producer Kim Soo-hyun, and director Jin Sun-mi), an entertainment program on Channel S, which is broadcast today (28th), pre-released the 4MC and guest Yang Hee-euns talk on the official channel of Naver TV and YouTube on Channel S, listening to a storytellers story and talking about it.Season 2 with God is a customized food recommendation talk show where 4MC Shin Dong-yup, Sung Si Kyung, Park Sun Young and Lee Yong-jin transform into a food master to recommend a menu that will make your special day more special and share stories and tastes together.The story of a woman in her 30s who is thinking about marrying her boyfriend who has been dating for a month was introduced at the Y so Serious corner, which listens to and solves the story of the storyteller.The storyteller wondered whether he should propose right away or if he should meet a little more.Lee Yong-jin said firmly that it is necessary to think carefully, saying, It is only in middle and high school to say that we meet and marry for a month.Yang Hee-eun said, I married in three weeks.I have never fought and lived well for 35 years, Lee Yong-jin said, and apologized to Yang Hee-eun for apologizing.When I was thirty-six, Shim Hyung-rae asked me if I was dating, Yang Hee-eun said. I told him I was gone and I introduced him to someone I knew.Shin Dong-yup said, I was surprised to know that Shim Hyung-rae proposed.Yang Hee-eun said, I found out that it was a place to go. I live in Seongbuk-dong, but my house is wide and good.Ive been so shocked, he said, and I havent been able to play my whole life, but Ive been in a position to sit down.Yang Hee-eun, who had abandoned hope of marriage at the time, said, When I folded it, I met my husband.It was the first time I felt like I was that person. Ive been married so far and Ive been living so well, he said, and I need to calm down and think about whether I can risk my future to my opponent. He gave advice for couples who think about marriage after a short period of dating.Yang Hee-euns Love Story, which surprised everyone, can be seen today at 8 pm on Channel S Season 2 with God.Season 2 with God.

Channel S 'Season 2' Yang Hee-eun confesses the story of being shocked by Shim Hyung-rae. Shin Dong-yup is also surprised and stimulates curiosity.

Season 2 with God (Channel S&SM C&C STUDIO co-production/producer Kim Soo-hyun, and director Jin Sun-mi), an entertainment program on Channel S, which is broadcast today (28th), pre-released the 4MC and guest Yang Hee-eun's talk on the official channel of Naver TV and YouTube on Channel S, listening to a storyteller's story and talking about it.

Season 2 with God is a customized food recommendation talk show where 4MC Shin Dong-yup, Sung Si Kyung, Park Sun Young and Lee Yong-jin transform into a food master to recommend a menu that will make your special day more special and share stories and tastes together.

The story of a woman in her 30s who is thinking about marrying her boyfriend who has been dating for a month was introduced at the Y so Serious corner, which listens to and solves the story of the storyteller. The storyteller wondered whether he should propose right away or if he should meet a little more.

Lee Yong-jin said firmly that it is necessary to think carefully, saying, "It is only in middle and high school to say that we meet and marry for a month." Yang Hee-eun said, "I married in three weeks. "I have never fought and lived well for 35 years," Lee Yong-jin said, and apologized to Yang Hee-eun for apologizing.

“When I was thirty-six, Shim Hyung-rae asked me if I was dating,” Yang Hee-eun said. “I told him I was gone and I introduced him to someone I knew.” Shin Dong-yup said, "I was surprised to know that Shim Hyung-rae proposed."

Yang Hee-eun said, "I found out that it was a place to go. I live in Seongbuk-dong, but my house is wide and good. “I’ve been so shocked,” he said, “and I haven’t been able to play my whole life, but I’ve been in a position to sit down.”

Yang Hee-eun, who had abandoned hope of marriage at the time, said, "When I folded it, I met my husband. It was the first time I felt like I was that person. "

“I’ve been married so far and I’ve been living so well,” he said, “and I need to calm down and think about whether I can risk my future to my opponent.” He gave advice for couples who think about marriage after a short period of dating. Yang Hee-eun's Love Story, which surprised everyone, can be seen today at 8 pm on Channel S 'Season 2 with God'.

"Season 2 with God."