'Gentleman and young lady' Lee Se-hee, Ji Hyun Woo "Why do you keep crossing the line" romance re-ignits

Seoul = = The romance stream between Lee Se-hee and Ji Hyun Woo ripened.In the 33rd episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama Shinto and Young Lady (directed by Shin Chang-seok and the play by Kim Sa-kyung), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, Park Dae-dan (Lee Se-hee) came across a person who lived next door in the past and heard that his mother was alive.So I went to my father, Park Soo-cheol, and asked, Why did you lie about your mother who gave birth to me?Park Su-cheol said, What are you talking about? Your mothers dead. Someones talking about it. But Park Dan-dan said, I met my aunt next door.I saw my mother, he said. How can I do this? I cheat and break up and make me not meet my mother. Just tell me if my mother lived or died.Park Su-cheol, I think hes dead, what...? You think hes dead? How do you think hes dead? I think hes dead.How can you say that you have died a living mother even if you hate her? I can never forgive Father until I die.I am not Fathers daughter now and turned around.After that, Park Dan-dan went back to Park Soo-cheol. He said to Park Soo-cheol, I apologize. I will not say anything anymore.I want to find it now, so if you let me know, I will not grudge anymore and live with gratitude for the rest of my life. However, Park Soo-cheol said, I did not know anything about her, I erased everything. Park said, Can not you tell me if you do not tell me? I will not tell you.Nevertheless, Park Soo-cheol said, Yes, I can not tell you even if I am disconnected from you.After leaving the house in despair, Park Dan-dan visited Anna Kim (Lee Il-hwa), from United States of America, after hearing rumors that his mother had gone to United States of America.Park said to Ana Kim, I want to find my mother, but I do not know anyone at United States of America.I want to find a person who gave birth to a daughter named Park Dan 27 years ago. Father does not tell me anything. I hate it.I will break the relationship. But Anna Kim could not give any help because she is the mother of Park Dan.Anna Kim turned away, refusing Park Dan-dans request for help, but watched her tearful daughter from behind and fidgeted.After that, Anna Kim told Park Soo-cheol (Lee Jong-Won) that Park Dan-dan had come to see him: I do not know anyone but Chairman Lee Young-guk.Dont worry, said Anna Kim, now tell the truth: I am the one who has abandoned Dandan. Why do you listen to such resentment when I am the one who is guilty?So Park Soo-cheol said, How do you say Mom left you? I still do not know why I have not talked to you before.Now you know what you did, and Anna Kim said, I was wrong. Park Soo-chul said, If you know you are wrong, you will disappear in front of us. The wandering beatan was stranded after taking a bus to the end of the bus, and just in time, Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyun Woo) called the beatan who did not come home and went to visit him.Lee Young-guk recalled the situation where Park Soo-cheol came to his house and asked, Whats going on? And Park said, My mother is alive.I think Im bad enough to tell you, but I still want to see my mother. Lee said, Lets look for him because I will help you. While asking about his mother, Park Dan Dan met a person who lived in a neighbor in the past. Park Dan Dan asked his neighbor about his past, and his neighbor said, My mother left you and ran away.Her mother was not normal, she was not a woman to live with. She left her husband and child. You father was so sorry.It was not like a person. Park was shocked and ran to Park Soo-cheol. Park Soo-cheol, who heard the news, came to Park Dan-dan.Park said, If Father told me, I would not have thought of me. Why did I miss my mother? Why? And Park said, Im sorry.Its all Fathers fault, the pair hugged and fidgeted. Anna Kim decided to return to United States of America.The investigation, which had lost everything and was empty, recalled the cha-gun (Kang Eun-tak), which was a force for him. After asking the cha-gun, the investigation, he said, Would you like to meet us once as you said?Is a girl like me okay? Ive shown her things, and if youre okay, meet her. The car said, Im not home, Im not home.But Chagan said, You could say Im a good person. I need something more. I mean it. Im in a formal relationship.Park Dan-dan, who learned the truth late, confessed to Lee Young-guk that he had been abandoned by his mother and said, I do not need to find my mother.Lee Young-guk, who was worried about this, bought Park Dan-dan for dinner, and Park Dan-dan was encouraged by his comfort. Lee Young-guk said, I hope you do not think about this.Do not give a special meaning, and Park Dan-dan also said, I will be a strong student again from tomorrow. However, the next day, the beat was gone at dawn, and Lee Young-guk, who learned this fact, went to find him. Lee Young-guk, who found the beat on the road, said, Where are you going at dawn?Is it okay? And Park Dan-dan said that he had gone for a walk and embarrassed him.Park asked, Did you look for me because I was worried? Lee said, I do not even take my cell phone. So Park said, Why do you keep crossing the line?You crossed the line. Is the line exceeding the line of the president? On the other hand, Gentleman and young lady is a drama about the turbulent story that happens when gentleman and young lady meet to fulfill their responsibilities and happiness.It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 p.m.

Seoul = = The romance stream between Lee Se-hee and Ji Hyun Woo ripened.

In the 33rd episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama "Shinto and young lady" (directed by Shin Chang-seok and the play by Kim Sa-kyung), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, Park Dae-dan (Lee Se-hee) came across a person who lived next door in the past and heard that his mother was alive. So I went to my Father, Park Soo-cheol, and asked, "Why did you lie about your mother who gave birth to me?

Park Su-cheol said, "What are you talking about? Your mother's dead. Someone's talking about it." But Park Dan-dan said, "I met my aunt next door. "I saw my mother," he said. "How can I do this? I cheat and break up and make me not meet my mother. Just tell me if my mother lived or died." Park Su-cheol, "I think he's dead, what...? You think he's dead? How do you think he's dead? I think he's dead. "How can you say that you have died a living mother even if you hate her? I can never forgive Father until I die. I am not Father's daughter now "and turned around.

After that, Park Dan-dan went back to Park Soo-cheol. He said to Park Soo-cheol, "I apologize. I will not say anything anymore. I want to find it now, so if you let me know, I will not grudge anymore and live with gratitude for the rest of my life. " However, Park Soo-cheol said, "I did not know anything about her, I erased everything." Park said, "Can not you tell me if you do not tell me? I will not tell you." Nevertheless, Park Soo-cheol said, "Yes, I can not tell you even if I am disconnected from you."

After leaving the house in despair, Park Dan-dan visited Anna Kim (Lee Il-hwa), from United States of America, after hearing rumors that his mother had gone to United States of America. Park said to Ana Kim, "I want to find my mother, but I do not know anyone at United States of America. "I want to find a person who gave birth to a daughter named Park Dan 27 years ago." "Father does not tell me anything. I hate it. I will break the relationship. "But Anna Kim could not give any help because she is the mother of Park Dan. Anna Kim turned away, refusing Park Dan-dan's request for help, but watched her tearful daughter from behind and fidgeted.

After that, Anna Kim told Park Soo-cheol (Lee Jong-Won) that Park Dan-dan had come to see him: "I do not know anyone but Chairman Lee Young-guk. Don't worry," said Anna Kim, "now tell the truth: I am the one who has abandoned Dandan. Why do you listen to such resentment when I am the one who is guilty?" So Park Soo-cheol said, "How do you say 'Mom left you?' I still do not know why I have not talked to you before. Now you know what you did, "and Anna Kim said," I was wrong. "Park Soo-chul said," If you know you are wrong, you will disappear in front of us. "

The wandering beatan was stranded after taking a bus to the end of the bus, and just in time, Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyun Woo) called the beatan who did not come home and went to visit him. Lee Young-guk recalled the situation where Park Soo-cheol came to his house and asked, "What's going on?" And Park said, "My mother is alive. I think I'm bad enough to tell you, but I still want to see my mother. "Lee said," Let's look for him because I will help you. "

While asking about his mother, Park Dan Dan met a person who lived in a neighbor in the past. Park Dan Dan asked his neighbor about his past, and his neighbor said, "My mother left you and ran away. Her mother was not normal, she was not a woman to live with. She left her husband and child.” “You Father was so sorry. It was not like a person. "Park was shocked and ran to Park Soo-cheol. Park Soo-cheol, who heard the news, came to Park Dan-dan. Park said, "If Father told me, I would not have thought of me. Why did I miss my mother? Why?" And Park said, "I'm sorry. It's all Father's fault," the pair hugged and fidgeted. Anna Kim decided to return to United States of America.

The investigation, which had lost everything and was empty, recalled the cha-gun (Kang Eun-tak), which was a force for him. After asking the cha-gun, the investigation, he said, "Would you like to meet us once as you said? Is a girl like me okay? I've shown her things, and if you're okay, meet her. "The car said, "I'm not home, I'm not home. "But Chagan said, "You could say I'm a good person. I need something more. I mean it. I'm in a formal relationship."

Park Dan-dan, who learned the truth late, confessed to Lee Young-guk that he had been abandoned by his mother and said, "I do not need to find my mother." Lee Young-guk, who was worried about this, bought Park Dan-dan for dinner, and Park Dan-dan was encouraged by his comfort. Lee Young-guk said, "I hope you do not think about this. Do not give a special meaning, "and Park Dan-dan also said," I will be a strong student again from tomorrow. "

However, the next day, the beat was gone at dawn, and Lee Young-guk, who learned this fact, went to find him. Lee Young-guk, who found the beat on the road, said, "Where are you going at dawn? Is it okay? "And Park Dan-dan said that he had gone for a walk and embarrassed him. Park asked, "Did you look for me because I was worried?" Lee said, "I do not even take my cell phone." So Park said, "Why do you keep crossing the line? You crossed the line. Is the line exceeding the line of the president? "

On the other hand, 'Gentleman and young lady' is a drama about the turbulent story that happens when 'gentleman' and 'young lady' meet to fulfill their responsibilities and happiness. It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 p.m.