Tony Ahn "In 14 Years of Living With Kim Jae-duc" toilet power outage Mold Coffee Consternation (My Little Old Boy)

Tony Ahn, 45, still revealed his life as My Little Old Boy, drawing a sigh from his mother.Tony Ahn, who turned 45 this year, made a comeback on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on January 2.As in four years ago, Tony Ahn had a convenience store at home and a cute companion dog still kept its seat, attracting Eye-catching.But if there was anything else, it was a lot of medicine bags on one side of the kitchen.Tony Ahn took the gastrointestinal medicine, blood circulation agent, and liver medicine and said, This is the end of the morning.In particular, Tony Ahn was surprised by the fact that he was clean after remodeling four years ago, and he was surprised by the state of a shabby house that returned to the original state.Tony Ahn was wearing thick padding at home when it turned out the boiler had broken down, making mothers feel absurd.He also went out to the bathroom and Tony Ahn brought his mood lamp as he had to, and began brushing his teeth in a dark state, and he even hummed as if he were familiar with it, pouring oil into his mothers fire.Tony Ahns sad routine sighed, and a close lawyer, Ko Seung-woo, pressed the password and came home.Ko Seung-woo was surprised by the story that the toilet was not lit for two months and the boiler was broken for two years. Nevertheless, Tony Ahn said, My room only boiler went out.The living room is warm and fine, she said slyly.The shock didnt stop here. Ko found an unidentified liquid left in the room, and the coffee was moldy.Tony Ahn gave an absurd explanation, saying, Its okay to keep the lid closed.Another concern that made Tony Ahn worry about her mother was alcohol love, which was close to addiction. Tony Ahn had a hangover the day before and worried about Ko Seung-woo.Tony Ahn said, I think I have overtaken my stomach because I eat too much. But I started to tilt my wine glass again by eating gong Seung-woo and pork belly.Tony Ahn said, Shin Dong-yeop does not eat almost every day.I was wondering how to eat it and how to keep the recording intact the next day, but his brother exercised to eat alcohol and quit smoking. Ko Seung-woo asked Tony Ahns recent love business and Tony Ahn lamented, Most of my surroundings have been marriage these days.Ko Seung-woo said, I do not love, I work, I only drink.Tony Ahn mentioned Kim Jae-duc, who is living together, and said, I think the talent will be exhausted. We lived 14 years.Its hard for a couple to have 14 years, said Tony Ahn, who watched.It is difficult for a couple to live for 14 years, said Seo Jang-hoon suddenly, Jang-hoon broke up after a few years.
Tony Ahn, 45, still revealed his life as My Little Old Boy, drawing a sigh from his mother.Tony Ahn, who turned 45 this year, made a comeback on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on January 2.As in four years ago, Tony Ahn had a convenience store at home and a cute companion dog still kept its seat, attracting Eye-catching.But if there was anything else, it was a lot of medicine bags on one side of the kitchen.Tony Ahn took the gastrointestinal medicine, blood circulation agent, and liver medicine and said, This is the end of the morning.In particular, Tony Ahn was surprised by the fact that he was clean after remodeling four years ago, and he was surprised by the state of a shabby house that returned to the original state.Tony Ahn was wearing thick padding at home when it turned out the boiler had broken down, making mothers feel absurd.He also went out to the bathroom and Tony Ahn brought his mood lamp as he had to, and began brushing his teeth in a dark state, and he even hummed as if he were familiar with it, pouring oil into his mothers fire.Tony Ahns sad routine sighed, and a close lawyer, Ko Seung-woo, pressed the password and came home.Ko Seung-woo was surprised by the story that the toilet was not lit for two months and the boiler was broken for two years. Nevertheless, Tony Ahn said, My room only boiler went out.The living room is warm and fine, she said slyly.The shock didnt stop here. Ko found an unidentified liquid left in the room, and the coffee was moldy.Tony Ahn gave an absurd explanation, saying, Its okay to keep the lid closed.Another concern that made Tony Ahn worry about her mother was alcohol love, which was close to addiction. Tony Ahn had a hangover the day before and worried about Ko Seung-woo.Tony Ahn said, I think I have overtaken my stomach because I eat too much. But I started to tilt my wine glass again by eating gong Seung-woo and pork belly.Tony Ahn said, Shin Dong-yeop does not eat almost every day.I was wondering how to eat it and how to keep the recording intact the next day, but his brother exercised to eat alcohol and quit smoking. Ko Seung-woo asked Tony Ahns recent love business and Tony Ahn lamented, Most of my surroundings have been marriage these days.Ko Seung-woo said, I do not love, I work, I only drink.Tony Ahn mentioned Kim Jae-duc, who is living together, and said, I think the talent will be exhausted. We lived 14 years.Its hard for a couple to have 14 years, said Tony Ahn, who watched.It is difficult for a couple to live for 14 years, said Seo Jang-hoon suddenly, Jang-hoon broke up after a few years.

Tony Ahn, 45, still revealed his life as 'My Little Old Boy', drawing a sigh from his mother.

Tony Ahn, who turned 45 this year, made a comeback on SBS 'My Little Old Boy' broadcast on January 2.

As in four years ago, Tony Ahn had a convenience store at home and a cute companion dog still kept its seat, attracting Eye-catching. But if there was anything else, it was a lot of medicine bags on one side of the kitchen. Tony Ahn took the gastrointestinal medicine, blood circulation agent, and liver medicine and said, "This is the end of the morning."

In particular, Tony Ahn was surprised by the fact that he was clean after remodeling four years ago, and he was surprised by the state of a shabby house that returned to the original state. Tony Ahn was wearing thick padding at home when it turned out the boiler had broken down, making mothers feel absurd.

He also went out to the bathroom and Tony Ahn brought his mood lamp as he had to, and began brushing his teeth in a dark state, and he even hummed as if he were familiar with it, pouring oil into his mother’s fire.

Tony Ahn's sad routine sighed, and a close lawyer, Ko Seung-woo, pressed the password and came home. Ko Seung-woo was surprised by the story that the toilet was not lit for two months and the boiler was broken for two years. Nevertheless, Tony Ahn said, "My room only boiler went out. The living room is warm and fine," she said slyly.

The shock didn't stop here. Ko found an unidentified liquid left in the room, and the coffee was moldy. Tony Ahn gave an absurd explanation, saying, "It's okay to keep the lid closed."

Another concern that made Tony Ahn worry about her mother was alcohol love, which was close to addiction. Tony Ahn had a hangover the day before and worried about Ko Seung-woo.

Tony Ahn said, "I think I have overtaken my stomach because I eat too much." But I started to tilt my wine glass again by eating gong Seung-woo and pork belly. Tony Ahn said, "Shin Dong-yeop does not eat almost every day. I was wondering how to eat it and how to keep the recording intact the next day, but his brother exercised to eat alcohol and quit smoking. "

Ko Seung-woo asked Tony Ahn's recent love business and Tony Ahn lamented, "Most of my surroundings have been marriage these days." Ko Seung-woo said, "I do not love, I work, I only drink."

Tony Ahn mentioned Kim Jae-duc, who is living together, and said, "I think the talent will be exhausted." "We lived 14 years. "It's hard for a couple to have 14 years," said Tony Ahn, who watched. It is difficult for a couple to live for 14 years, "said Seo Jang-hoon suddenly," Jang-hoon broke up after a few years. "