"The Six Months of Motel War" in Unknown...Jo Se-ho and Nanchang Hee This is 20 Years of Steam Chin ('Sigor')

In the Sigor ceremony, Jo Se-ho and Nanchang Hee recalled the unknown life that had been in the motel before their cohabitation.Jo Se-ho and Nanchang Hee delivered a warm friendship at the JTBC entertainment Sigor Kyungyangsik, which was broadcast on the 13th.On this day, the members decided to meet together, especially the new Albany, Nanchang Hee, who was also a soul mate for Baro Jo Se-ho.Nanchang Hee said, The Kitchen is more confident, and Fantastic 4 was formed up to Lee Jang-woo, Nanchang Hee and Changmin.Jo Se-ho said, I am getting stuck there, so my face is falling down a lot. He laughed with a lively friendly comment, and Nanchang Hee shot Baro Jo Se-ho, Are you confident that you have dieted?When Nanchang Hee took out something, Jo Se-ho said, I bought something to make an image. Suhyuk laughed, I was very good to my close friends and I did well to us.Nanchang Hee showed off his hidden cooking skills. Changmin said, It is so good, he said. Thanks to my brother, I was happy to be so calm.As Nanchang Hee said, There is no conflict in The Kitchen, it is harmonious. Jo Se-ho laughed at Baro If you think about it, take off your apron and go out, and Nanchang Hee said, From now on, the conflict between The Kitchen and Hall will occur.At this time, a fan said that she was a Cha In-pyo fan since middle school even though she became a mother of two children.He then released his photographs of Cha In-pyo in 1994, and admired all of his photographs of Cha In-pyo.The fan who took the drama tape in your arms, who appeared with Shin Ae-ra, said, I can not eat my mother because I am excited.In The Kitchen, Nanchang Hee said, Its smooth, but you just have to feel strange and not get excited. He shot Jo Se-ho, saying, You do not have to do it yourself. Jo Se-ho said, We have not talked about it in the camera anymore.Cha In-pyo warned The Kitchen to be quiet and all the talking is in the hall, and then checked meticulously.But he was tit-for-tat again.When Cha In-pyo showed up in the hall again when they were shot and loud, saying, Do you want to fight in front of the camera? Nanchang Hee said, We should listen to our gag.All of them were busy, and the business was closed safely, and we decided to enjoy the camping atmosphere together and enjoy the evening.Jo Se-ho said, Today, Chang-hee is strong because there is Chang-hee. Chang-hee, we have a day when we broadcast with Choi Ji-woo sister in the middle, Choi Ji-woo sister baked meat and In-pyo brother boiled ramen, Chang-hee, we succeeded.Their friendship was extraordinary. They lived in motels for six months, like the unknown.I went to motels next to broadcasting stations such as Ilsan and Gangnam, and I was thankfully busy to see each other through long unknown life, said Jo Se-ho.When asked if they were jealous of each other, Nanchang Hee said, I have been hungry on the air, but I am not jealous at all. Jo Se-ho also said, I talk to myself, but Changhee is more sincere and diligent than anyone else.On the other hand, JTBC s entertainment Sigor Kyungyangsik is an entertainment program that opens a pop-up restaurant in a small village far away from the city and runs by stars. It is broadcast every Thursday night at 9 pm.Sigor Kyung Yang style broadcast screen capture

In the Sigor ceremony, Jo Se-ho and Nanchang Hee recalled the unknown life that had been in the motel before their cohabitation.

Jo Se-ho and Nanchang Hee delivered a warm Friendship at the JTBC entertainment Sigor Kyungyangsik, which was broadcast on the 13th.

On this day, the members decided to meet together, especially the new Albany, Nanchang Hee, who was also a soul mate for Baro Jo Se-ho. Nanchang Hee said, "The Kitchen is more confident," and Fantastic 4 was formed up to Lee Jang-woo, Nanchang Hee and Changmin. Jo Se-ho said, "I am getting stuck there, so my face is falling down a lot." He laughed with a lively Friendly comment, and Nanchang Hee shot Baro Jo Se-ho, "Are you confident that you have dieted?"

When Nanchang Hee took out something, Jo Se-ho said, "I bought something to make an image." Suhyuk laughed, "I was very good to my close Friends and I did well to us."

Nanchang Hee showed off his hidden cooking skills. Changmin said, "It is so good," he said. "Thanks to my brother, I was happy to be so calm. As Nanchang Hee said, "There is no conflict in The Kitchen, it is harmonious." Jo Se-ho laughed at Baro "If you think about it, take off your apron and go out," and Nanchang Hee said, "From now on, the conflict between The Kitchen and Hall will occur."

At this time, a fan said that she was a Cha In-pyo fan since middle school even though she became a mother of two children. He then released his photographs of Cha In-pyo in 1994, and admired all of his photographs of Cha In-pyo. The fan who took the drama tape in your arms, who appeared with Shin Ae-ra, said, "I can not eat my mother because I am excited."

In The Kitchen, Nanchang Hee said, "It's smooth, but you just have to feel strange and not get excited." He shot Jo Se-ho, saying, "You do not have to do it yourself." Jo Se-ho said, "We have not talked about it in the camera anymore. Cha In-pyo warned The Kitchen to be quiet and "all the talking is in the hall," and then checked meticulously.

But he was tit-for-tat again. When Cha In-pyo showed up in the hall again when they were shot and loud, saying, "Do you want to fight in front of the camera?" Nanchang Hee said, "We should listen to our gag."

All of them were busy, and the business was closed safely, and we decided to enjoy the camping atmosphere together and enjoy the evening. Jo Se-ho said, "Today, Chang-hee is strong because there is Chang-hee." "Chang-hee, we have a day when we broadcast with Choi Ji-woo sister in the middle, Choi Ji-woo sister baked meat and In-pyo brother boiled ramen, Chang-hee, we succeeded."

Their Friendship was extraordinary. They lived in motels for six months, like the unknown. "I went to motels next to broadcasting stations such as Ilsan and Gangnam, and I was thankfully busy to see each other through long unknown life," said Jo Se-ho.

When asked if they were jealous of each other, Nanchang Hee said, "I have been hungry on the air, but I am not jealous at all." Jo Se-ho also said, "I talk to myself, but Changhee is more sincere and diligent than anyone else.

On the other hand, JTBC 's entertainment Sigor Kyungyangsik is an entertainment program that opens a pop-up restaurant in a small village far away from the city and runs by stars. It is broadcast every Thursday night at 9 pm.

'Sigor Kyung Yang style' broadcast screen capture