Song Ji-ah father, president of entertainment? "I don't have anything to say yet."

We have not yet got a position, said Kim Hyo-jin, CEO of the agency, Hyowon CNC. If there is anything to say, we will reveal it as an official passage.Recently, suspicions have been raised in YouTube and online communities that Song Ji-ahs father is the president of entertainment.Many articles have been posted in Busan that they became representatives while managing female workers at entertainment facilities.Song Ji-ahs fathers job was initially known as a dentist, but Song Ji-ah did not affirm or deny it.My father, Song Ji-ah, is a representative of Tidal Wave A Room, a netizen said. I represent Broom Salong in Seomun Station, sell it to my acquaintance and run a room Salong in Tidal Wave.Another netizen said, It is to put a little stake in the business, he added.Song Ji-ah emerged as the MZ generation Wannabe through the Netflix entertainment Solo Hell released last month, attracting attention for its cute appearance and colorful luxury fashion.However, some luxury brand products such as Chanel and Dior, which were introduced in solo hell and SNS, were revealed as some items. Song Ji-ah left a handwritten apology, but criticism did not fade.Eventually, Song Ji-ah took down both Instagram and YouTube posts.In a video posted on YouTube on Saturday, she said: At first I was so pretty that I bought (the goods) and was loved by many.Im not getting my head up and getting more and more into it (the home)...Im so sorry now.I am really sorry to think about me in the past, he said. I want you to stop criticizing my family because everything is my fault. I will take responsibility for my fault until the end.

"We have not yet got a position," said Kim Hyo-jin, CEO of the agency, Hyowon CNC. "If there is anything to say, we will reveal it as an official passage."

Recently, suspicions have been raised in YouTube and online communities that Song Ji-ah's father is the president of entertainment. Many articles have been posted in Busan that they became representatives while managing female workers at entertainment facilities. Song Ji-ah's father's job was initially known as a dentist, but Song Ji-ah did not affirm or deny it. "My father, Song Ji-ah, is a representative of Tidal Wave A Room," a netizen said. "I represent Broom Salong in Seomun Station, sell it to my acquaintance and run a room Salong in Tidal Wave." Another netizen said, "It is to put a little stake in the business," he added.

Song Ji-ah emerged as the MZ generation Wannabe through the Netflix entertainment "Solo Hell" released last month, attracting attention for its cute appearance and colorful luxury fashion. However, some luxury brand products such as Chanel and Dior, which were introduced in solo hell and SNS, were revealed as some items. Song Ji-ah left a handwritten apology, but criticism did not fade.

Eventually, Song Ji-ah took down both Instagram and YouTube posts. In a video posted on YouTube on Saturday, she said: "At first I was so pretty that I bought (the goods) and was loved by many. I'm not getting my head up and getting more and more into it (the home)...I'm so sorry now. "I am really sorry to think about me in the past," he said. "I want you to stop criticizing my family because everything is my fault. I will take responsibility for my fault until the end."