So-yeon from T-ara "Cho Yu-min and marriage sensitivity...Park Joo-ho family romance" (interview)

So-yeon, a member of the group T-ara, directly conveyed his marriage feelings with Suwon FCFC soccer player Cho Yu-min.His affection for the strong prospective groom Cho Yu-min, who always kept his side with trust and love, was special.So-yeon will raise the marriage ceremony after three years of devotion with Suwon FC FC Cho Yu-min in November.So-yeon said in an interview with the 18th, I am so grateful for your interest and celebration more than I thought, and on the other hand, I have more responsibility for my future life.Im very impressed, he said.So-yeon is scheduled to hold a marriage ceremony in November, when Cho Yu-mins season ends, but will be a strong support team next to him so that the prospective groom can concentrate on the exercise.So-yeon said, The ceremony is November, but Cho Yu-min is having his first and important season, so I want to try to be a support next to him a little earlier.Cho Yu-min needs time to concentrate on the exercise, and it is cautious to do the ceremony in this situation with the corona issue, so I have put it as much as possible, he said.Cho Yu-min and So-yeon are nine-year-old older girls and younger couples; although they are not very young, Cho Yu-min was always a strong support group for So-yeon.So-yeon said, This Friend is very deep, deep in thought, wide in mind and broad in understanding, regardless of age difference.Marriage is not an easy decision to make, so I talked a lot and talked to my parents a lot.Faith and trust in people became convinced when they talked to each other when they showed enough for three years.My parents were so blessed and I was encouraged to support my marriage.Above all, So-yeon was moved by seeing Cho Yu-min and his mother. So-yeon said, (Cho Yu-min player) is so good with our mother.I am the only daughter and my mother and I have always been together, so the existence of my mother is so precious.I think she was a big girl, he said, but she was a big girl, and she was a big girl, and she was a big girl, and she was a big girl.So-yeon also said, It is a friend who always does too well to me. I do not think I have done anything wrong.I am so grateful to see my mother and her relationship as a daughter, he added.There are no specific plans yet, but he also said the romance for the second generation.So-yeon said he would like to have a second-generation family like his usual favorite Park Joo-ho family, Na-eun, Gunhu, and Qiao Zhenyu (Tang Gunnabli).So-yeon said, The plan for the second year is not yet available.As you bless me, I will tell you if you have a pretty child.  Cho Yu-min is close to Park Joo-ho, and I like Na-eun, Ghanhu, Qiao Zhenyu too much.I was a fan before I knew Cho Yu-min. I was envious. I would like to see him as many times as I have.Na-eun is a pretty, understanding and smart daughter like her, and the second and third are like a strong and beautiful son like Qiao Zhenyu After marriage, So-yeon plans to continue his active career as a singer; Cho Yu-min also supports So-yeons activities all the time and firmly.So-yeon said, I think its the artists fate to prepare and think about marriage. I couldnt have fans in my troubles.Cho Yu-min gives me courage in singing and meeting fans, and now I have to catch two rabbits, my own and my mother.Ill have to work hard in my activities.So-yeon made his debut as a T-ara and produced numerous hits, and has since been a solo singer. He has been active in the past year with the release of ballads Its All That and Interview.Cho Yu-min won the gold medal in the mens national soccer team at the 18th Jakarta-Palembang Asian Games in 2018.DB, So-yeon SNS
So-yeon, a member of the group T-ara, directly conveyed his marriage feelings with Suwon FCFC soccer player Cho Yu-min.His affection for the strong prospective groom Cho Yu-min, who always kept his side with trust and love, was special.So-yeon will raise the marriage ceremony after three years of devotion with Suwon FC FC Cho Yu-min in November.So-yeon said in an interview with the 18th, I am so grateful for your interest and celebration more than I thought, and on the other hand, I have more responsibility for my future life.Im very impressed, he said.So-yeon is scheduled to hold a marriage ceremony in November, when Cho Yu-mins season ends, but will be a strong support team next to him so that the prospective groom can concentrate on the exercise.So-yeon said, The ceremony is November, but Cho Yu-min is having his first and important season, so I want to try to be a support next to him a little earlier.Cho Yu-min needs time to concentrate on the exercise, and it is cautious to do the ceremony in this situation with the corona issue, so I have put it as much as possible, he said.Cho Yu-min and So-yeon are nine-year-old older girls and younger couples; although they are not very young, Cho Yu-min was always a strong support group for So-yeon.So-yeon said, This Friend is very deep, deep in thought, wide in mind and broad in understanding, regardless of age difference.Marriage is not an easy decision to make, so I talked a lot and talked to my parents a lot.Faith and trust in people became convinced when they talked to each other when they showed enough for three years.My parents were so blessed and I was encouraged to support my marriage.Above all, So-yeon was moved by seeing Cho Yu-min and his mother. So-yeon said, (Cho Yu-min player) is so good with our mother.I am the only daughter and my mother and I have always been together, so the existence of my mother is so precious.I think she was a big girl, he said, but she was a big girl, and she was a big girl, and she was a big girl, and she was a big girl.So-yeon also said, It is a friend who always does too well to me. I do not think I have done anything wrong.I am so grateful to see my mother and her relationship as a daughter, he added.There are no specific plans yet, but he also said the romance for the second generation.So-yeon said he would like to have a second-generation family like his usual favorite Park Joo-ho family, Na-eun, Gunhu, and Qiao Zhenyu (Tang Gunnabli).So-yeon said, The plan for the second year is not yet available.As you bless me, I will tell you if you have a pretty child.  Cho Yu-min is close to Park Joo-ho, and I like Na-eun, Ghanhu, Qiao Zhenyu too much.I was a fan before I knew Cho Yu-min. I was envious. I would like to see him as many times as I have.Na-eun is a pretty, understanding and smart daughter like her, and the second and third are like a strong and beautiful son like Qiao Zhenyu After marriage, So-yeon plans to continue his active career as a singer; Cho Yu-min also supports So-yeons activities all the time and firmly.So-yeon said, I think its the artists fate to prepare and think about marriage. I couldnt have fans in my troubles.Cho Yu-min gives me courage in singing and meeting fans, and now I have to catch two rabbits, my own and my mother.Ill have to work hard in my activities.So-yeon made his debut as a T-ara and produced numerous hits, and has since been a solo singer. He has been active in the past year with the release of ballads Its All That and Interview.Cho Yu-min won the gold medal in the mens national soccer team at the 18th Jakarta-Palembang Asian Games in 2018.DB, So-yeon SNS

So-yeon, a member of the group T-ara, directly conveyed his marriage feelings with Suwon FCFC soccer player Cho Yu-min. His affection for the strong prospective groom Cho Yu-min, who always kept his side with trust and love, was special.

So-yeon will raise the marriage ceremony after three years of devotion with Suwon FC FC Cho Yu-min in November. So-yeon said in an interview with the 18th, "I am so grateful for your interest and celebration more than I thought, and on the other hand, I have more responsibility for my future life." “I’m very impressed,” he said.

So-yeon is scheduled to hold a marriage ceremony in November, when Cho Yu-min's season ends, but will be a strong support team next to him so that the prospective groom can concentrate on the exercise.

So-yeon said, "The ceremony is November, but Cho Yu-min is having his first and important season, so I want to try to be a support next to him a little earlier. "Cho Yu-min needs time to concentrate on the exercise, and it is cautious to do the ceremony in this situation with the corona issue, so I have put it as much as possible," he said.

Cho Yu-min and So-yeon are nine-year-old older girls and younger couples; although they are not very young, Cho Yu-min was always a strong support group for So-yeon. So-yeon said, "This Friend is very deep, deep in thought, wide in mind and broad in understanding, regardless of age difference. "marriage is not an easy decision to make, so I talked a lot and talked to my parents a lot. Faith and trust in people became convinced when they talked to each other when they showed enough for three years. “My parents were so blessed and I was encouraged to support my marriage.”

Above all, So-yeon was moved by seeing Cho Yu-min and his mother. So-yeon said, "(Cho Yu-min player) is so good with our mother. I am the only daughter and my mother and I have always been together, so the existence of my mother is so precious. “I think she was a big girl,” he said, “but she was a big girl, and she was a big girl, and she was a big girl, and she was a big girl.”

So-yeon also said, "It is a Friend who always does too well to me. I do not think I have done anything wrong. “I am so grateful to see my mother and her relationship as a daughter,” he added.

There are no specific plans yet, but he also said the romance for the second generation. So-yeon said he would like to have a second-generation family like his usual favorite Park Joo-ho family, Na-eun, Gunhu, and Qiao Zhenyu (Tang Gunnabli). So-yeon said, "The plan for the second year is not yet available. As you bless me, I will tell you if you have a pretty child. "" Cho Yu-min is close to Park Joo-ho, and I like Na-eun, Ghanhu, Qiao Zhenyu too much. I was a fan before I knew Cho Yu-min. I was envious. I would like to see him as many times as I have. Na-eun is a pretty, understanding and smart daughter like her, and the second and third are like a strong and beautiful son like Qiao Zhenyu "

After marriage, So-yeon plans to continue his active career as a singer; Cho Yu-min also supports So-yeon's activities all the time and firmly.

So-yeon said, “I think it’s the artist’s fate to prepare and think about marriage. I couldn’t have fans in my troubles. Cho Yu-min gives me courage in singing and meeting fans, and now I have to catch two rabbits, my own and my mother. I’ll have to work hard in my activities.”

So-yeon made his debut as a T-ara and produced numerous hits, and has since been a solo singer. He has been active in the past year with the release of ballads "It's All That" and "Interview". Cho Yu-min won the gold medal in the men's national soccer team at the 18th Jakarta-Palembang Asian Games in 2018.

DB, So-yeon SNS