"SKids Felix" "Cross, Eyes and Laughter, My 3 Charming Points"

Group Stray Kids Felix showed a new charm through the picture.On Tuesday, magazine Singles released a picture of Felix.According to Singles, Felix, who appeared in a bright greeting to the staff, showed a charisma of reversal when the filming began, and showed a languid pose and intense eyes naturally.In a subsequent interview, Felix said he started regular sponsorship of UNICEF in 2020 because he wanted to share his happiness with others.He said he wanted to convey hope to everyone who needed help as well as donations, and he is always looking for new goals for happiness.He added, I hope that this world will develop into a form that matches the word happiness.But there are some tough moments for him, too: I tend to think that I will try to develop myself with confidence rather than worry (whenever I do).When I live, there are moments when I am lacking in confidence, and when I do, I try to supplement it with effort and practice. In addition, Felix asked what his own attractive point was, and he replied, Crows, eyes, laughing.In particular, Stey (Fantum) expressed his affection for fans, saying he is well managed because he likes Felixs freckles.Stray Kids has shown various combinations and music through Zoz Records or Zoz Flayer.When asked what members he would like to join if he thought about a new unit combination, Felix said, Chang Bin always worked with his brother on the music work as a unit.On the other hand, I have never worked with Hani as a unit, so I want to try it nicely with hip-hop genre together. Meanwhile, Stray Kids will hold its second official fan meeting Stray Kids 2ND #LoveSTAY (Stray Kids 2nd # Love Stay) at the Olympic Hall in Songpa-gu, Seoul on February 12th and 13th.Stray Kids Felixs picture can be found in the February issue of Singles.

group Stray Kids Felix showed a new charm through the picture.

On Tuesday, magazine Singles released a picture of Felix.

According to Singles, Felix, who appeared in a bright greeting to the staff, showed a charisma of reversal when the filming began, and showed a languid pose and intense eyes naturally.

In a subsequent interview, Felix said he started regular sponsorship of UNICEF in 2020 because he wanted to share his happiness with others. He said he wanted to convey hope to everyone who needed help as well as donations, and he is always looking for new goals for happiness. He added, "I hope that this world will develop into a form that matches the word 'happiness'."

But there are some tough moments for him, too: "I tend to think that I will try to develop myself with confidence rather than worry (whenever I do). When I live, there are moments when I am lacking in confidence, and when I do, I try to supplement it with effort and practice. "

In addition, Felix asked what his own attractive point was, and he replied, "Crows, eyes, laughing." In particular, Stey (Fantum) expressed his affection for fans, saying he is well managed because he likes Felix's freckles.

Stray Kids has shown various combinations and music through 'Zoz Records' or 'Zoz FLayer'. When asked what members he would like to join if he thought about a new unit combination, Felix said, "Chang Bin always worked with his brother on the music work as a unit. On the other hand, I have never worked with Hani as a unit, so I want to try it nicely with hip-hop genre together. "

Meanwhile, Stray Kids will hold its second official fan meeting 'Stray Kids 2ND #LoveSTAY' (Stray Kids 2nd # Love Stay) at the Olympic Hall in Songpa-gu, Seoul on February 12th and 13th.

Stray Kids Felix's picture can be found in the February issue of 'Singles'.