'Sing Again 2' 37 "group member audition appearance, torn song"

37 singer Bromance Park Hyun Kyu cheered on Park Jang-hyun, a group member who is appearing in other broadcasting auditions.In the JTBC entertainment program Sing Again 2 Unknown Singer Show, which was broadcast on January 10, a third round rivalry was held.On the day of the show, 37th Bromance Park Hyun Kyu and 48th Diede Anda were confronted.48 selected Namis sad relationship and received favorable reviews from judges for its appealing semi-apologetic singing skills.After 37 selected Jeon In-kwons No Worry You, judges expressed concern about the songs that have already been remade several times.In the second round, 37 was revived as Lee Hae-ris super-age, and Super-age was dramatically revived and added tension and sleepless.I was worried that I could not show a disappointing stage to Lee Hae-ri, who saved me. The team members are doing audition programs for other broadcasters, and we are singing because we have to do something because of the circumstances, said the 37th, explaining the reason for the selection.I didnt know it was that hard, and I felt very sick when I saw it, said Park Jang-hyun, a bromance star who is appearing in the audition for the TV-Korean National Singer.Weve had a tough time together, so we can sing together, because weve come out with a wish to be all right. Well keep singing.Im worried about how you can do well around me, and Ill try to make a stage that can be a little comfort to people who worry about me and those who worry about me.
37 singer Bromance Park Hyun Kyu cheered on Park Jang-hyun, a group member who is appearing in other broadcasting auditions.In the JTBC entertainment program Sing Again 2 Unknown Singer Show, which was broadcast on January 10, a third round rivalry was held.On the day of the show, 37th Bromance Park Hyun Kyu and 48th Diede Anda were confronted.48 selected Namis sad relationship and received favorable reviews from judges for its appealing semi-apologetic singing skills.After 37 selected Jeon In-kwons No Worry You, judges expressed concern about the songs that have already been remade several times.In the second round, 37 was revived as Lee Hae-ris super-age, and Super-age was dramatically revived and added tension and sleepless.I was worried that I could not show a disappointing stage to Lee Hae-ri, who saved me. The team members are doing audition programs for other broadcasters, and we are singing because we have to do something because of the circumstances, said the 37th, explaining the reason for the selection.I didnt know it was that hard, and I felt very sick when I saw it, said Park Jang-hyun, a bromance star who is appearing in the audition for the TV-Korean National Singer.Weve had a tough time together, so we can sing together, because weve come out with a wish to be all right. Well keep singing.Im worried about how you can do well around me, and Ill try to make a stage that can be a little comfort to people who worry about me and those who worry about me.

37 singer Bromance Park Hyun Kyu cheered on Park Jang-hyun, a group member who is appearing in other broadcasting auditions.

In the JTBC entertainment program Sing Again 2 Unknown Singer Show, which was broadcast on January 10, a third round rivalry was held.

On the day of the show, 37th Bromance Park Hyun Kyu and 48th Diede Anda were confronted. 48 selected Nami's 'sad relationship' and received favorable reviews from judges for its appealing semi-apologetic singing skills. After 37 selected Jeon In-kwon's No Worry You, judges expressed concern about the songs that have already been remade several times.

In the second round, 37 was revived as Lee Hae-ri's super-age, and "Super-age was dramatically revived and added tension and sleepless. I was worried that I could not show a disappointing stage to Lee Hae-ri, who saved me. "

“The team members are doing audition programs for other broadcasters, and we are singing because we have to do something because of the circumstances,” said the 37th, explaining the reason for the selection. I didn’t know it was that hard, and I felt very sick when I saw it,” said Park Jang-hyun, a bromance star who is appearing in the audition for the TV-Korean National Singer.

“We’ve had a tough time together, so we can sing together, because we’ve come out with a wish to be all right. We’ll keep singing. I’m worried about how you can do well around me, and I’ll try to make a stage that can be a little comfort to people who worry about me and those who worry about me.”