Shin Ji, a double eyelid surgery, and Kim Il-jung and a brother and sister shot. "Pregnancy vacation instead of Lee Ji-hye."

Koyotae Shin Ji met broadcaster Kim Il-jung.Shin Ji told his personal SNS on the afternoon of the 5th, Ssangdi is working as a special DJ because of his wifes maternity leave!(My nickname is double eyelid surgery, I met my brother after my live life, and I left a message saying, I am a brother who appeared in a suit with a visible radio.In the photo, he meets Kim Il-jung on the radio and takes a good shot. Both of them are drawing a clear V-za, which makes them feel happy with visuals that look like something.In particular, Kim Il-jung boasts a double eyelid thickened by surgery.On the other hand, Kim Il-jung is in the process of MBC FM4U Discovery of the afternoon Lee Ji-hye on behalf of Lee Ji-hye, who left for the second birth.It is broadcast every Monday through Sunday from 4 pm to 6 pm.Shin Ji has been working as a DJ on MBC radio Single Bungle Show with Jung Jun Ha since March last year.SNS

Koyotae Shin Ji met broadcaster Kim Il-jung.

Shin Ji told his personal SNS on the afternoon of the 5th, "Ssangdi is working as a special DJ because of his wife's maternity leave! (My nickname is double eyelid surgery, I met my brother after my live life, and I left a message saying, "I am a brother who appeared in a suit with a visible radio."

In the photo, he meets Kim Il-jung on the radio and takes a good shot. Both of them are drawing a clear V-za, which makes them feel happy with visuals that look like something. In particular, Kim Il-jung boasts a double eyelid thickened by surgery.

On the other hand, Kim Il-jung is in the process of MBC FM4U 'Discovery of the afternoon Lee Ji-hye' on behalf of Lee Ji-hye, who left for the second birth. It is broadcast every Monday through Sunday from 4 pm to 6 pm.

Shin Ji has been working as a DJ on MBC radio 'Single Bungle Show' with Jung Jun Ha since March last year.

SNS