'Running Man' Bae Seul-Ki "Yang Se-chan, I sent a wedding invitation, but I'm not attending the wedding" revelation

On Running Man, broadcaster Bae Seul-Ki confided in the behind-the-scenes story of the wedding.On the evening of the 23rd, SBS entertainment program Running Man was held with memories of tiger band guests.On the second year of marriage, Bae Seul-Ki said, I did not invite the members. I lost contact naturally for a long time.But Yoo Jae-Suk did not receive a wedding invitation at his brothers wedding. Yoo Jae-Suk, who was embarrassed by this, apologized, Im sorry. Yoo Jae-Suk, who made a big mistake in the special field of congratulations and congratulations, said, I will go out for a while, but why do you come to me for a long time and tell me that?Its okay, I sent a wedding invitation, but some people didnt come, said Bae Seul-Ki, who pointed to Yang Se-chan.Members who learned about it poured blame baptism on Yang Se-chan.In particular, Jeon So-min laughed at Yang Se-chan, saying, Did you like Bae Seul-Ki?Yoo Jae-Suk refrained from saying, The comment is impactful, but I think it would be nice to slow down.

On 'Running Man', broadcaster Bae Seul-Ki confided in the behind-the-scenes story of the wedding.

On the evening of the 23rd, SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' was held with memories of tiger band guests.

On the second year of marriage, Bae Seul-Ki said, "I did not invite the members." I lost contact naturally for a long time. But Yoo Jae-Suk did not receive a wedding invitation at his brother's wedding. "Yoo Jae-Suk, who was embarrassed by this, apologized," I'm sorry. "

Yoo Jae-Suk, who made a big mistake in the special field of congratulations and congratulations, said, "I will go out for a while, but why do you come to me for a long time and tell me that?" "It's okay, I sent a wedding invitation, but some people didn't come," said Bae Seul-Ki, who pointed to Yang Se-chan.

Members who learned about it poured blame baptism on Yang Se-chan. In particular, Jeon So-min laughed at Yang Se-chan, saying, "Did you like Bae Seul-Ki?" Yoo Jae-Suk refrained from saying, "The comment is impactful, but I think it would be nice to slow down."