RED Velvet Wendy unveils a picture of 'Rock Sik + Dark'

REDVelvet Wendy surprised everyone with his unusual lookWendy, along with fashion lifestyle magazine Allure Korea, took an intense concept of photography that she had never tried before, capturing her attention with a dark mood of anti-war charm.Wendy in the public picture stares at the camera with a chic eye that matches the dark smokey makeup, and with a sensual pose, she perfectly digests various fashions and expresses her strong beauty with artistic sensibility, making her fall into Wendys aura.In an interview on the same day, Wendy said, The reason why REDVelvets song is loved is that the vocal colors of the five members are well combined and the sum of the beginning and the end is well matched.I think the listeners are attracted to it, too, and I was so happy with the Queendom (Queendom) activity.I felt the feeling that I need members. He expressed his affection for the team.In response to the question of Wendys As If Its Your Last (Live at Youngstreet, 06) DJs performance, I can see what kind of life and feelings many generations feel.It is also very good to listen to and share various songs together. If the singer guest comes out, we will look for new songs, music videos, stages, and interviews.I feel comfortable when Im ready, he said.He also said, I will try to lead you to meet the needs of your fans. He also expressed happiness and responsibility for new challenges at the same time and expected future activities.

RED Velvet Wendy surprised everyone with his unusual look

Wendy, along with fashion lifestyle magazine Allure Korea, took an intense concept of photography that she had never tried before, capturing her attention with a Dark mood of anti-war charm.

Wendy in the public picture stares at the camera with a chic eye that matches the Dark smokey makeup, and with a sensual pose, she perfectly digests various fashions and expresses her strong beauty with artistic sensibility, making her fall into Wendy's aura.

In an interview on the same day, Wendy said, "The reason why RED Velvet's song is loved is that the vocal colors of the five members are well combined and the sum of the beginning and the end is well matched. I think the listeners are attracted to it, too, and I was so happy with the Queendom (Queendom) activity. I felt the feeling that I need members. "He expressed his affection for the team.

In response to the question of "Wendy's As If It's Your Last (Live at Youngstreet, 06)" DJ's performance, "I can see what kind of life and feelings many generations feel. It is also very good to listen to and share various songs together. If the singer guest comes out, we will look for new songs, music videos, stages, and interviews. “I feel comfortable when I’m ready,” he said.

He also said, "I will try to lead you to meet the needs of your fans." He also expressed happiness and responsibility for new challenges at the same time and expected future activities.