Professor 'All The Butlers' reparation "The best Friend who proposed to start a business, betrayed company ... There is no income for 6 months"

I recalled the days when Professor Club Reparation was tough.In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on January 2, Professor Reparation, a professor of Club Industrial Design and president of L Company Design Center, appeared as master.Lee Seung-gi said, When I heard the story, I think both the students and the professors were solid, and Professor Reparation said, No.There are so many things I want to erase in my life. Professor Bae said, After graduating, I got a job in a good place. I got a job where all Desiigner wanted to go.I resigned nicely to the company and set up an office, but Friend betrayed me. It was my best friend.I set up a company with my client and my brother with my idea. It was hard, I had to do it alone, but I told him to contact me later, but he didnt work. He didnt make any income for six months.So I spent all my money. I paid my last monthly rent and I had 89 cents left. Its about 900 won in Hanhwa.Im hungry if theres no money in the strangest person. Bagel was the cheapest. Once I ate and thought, I saved two for three days. Professor Bae said, I tried to buy one more bagel with the remaining money, and I did not sell one.I saved more if I told you that last time. It was really miserable to come up with this story. So I had a phone call at the moment without any measures.I heard that a large Japanese cosmetics company is good at packaging, but I asked if I could do it. I pretended to have a schedule and started to survive in five minutes.

I recalled the days when Professor Club reparation was tough.

In SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on January 2, Professor reparation, a professor of Club Industrial Design and president of L Company Design Center, appeared as master.

Lee Seung-gi said, "When I heard the story, I think both the students and the professors were solid," and Professor reparation said, "No. There are so many things I want to erase in my life. "

Professor Bae said, "After graduating, I got a job in a good place. I got a job where all Desiigner wanted to go. I resigned nicely to the company and set up an office, but Friend betrayed me. It was my best Friend. I set up a company wIth my client and my brother wIth my idea. "

"It was hard, I had to do It alone, but I told him to contact me later, but he didn't work. He didn't make any income for six months. So I spent all my money. I paid my last monthly rent and I had 89 cents left. It's about 900 won in Hanhwa. I'm hungry if there's no money in the strangest person. Bagel was the cheapest. Once I ate and thought, I saved two for three days. "

Professor Bae said, "I tried to buy one more bagel wIth the remaining money, and I did not sell one. 'I saved more if I told you that last time.' It was really miserable to come up wIth this story. So I had a phone call at the moment wIthout any measures. I heard that a large Japanese cosmetics company is good at packaging, but I asked if I could do It. I pretended to have a schedule and started to survive in five minutes. "