"My brother who became natural, I love to see you like this...Lee Si-young, family history public (ft.Lee Seung-Yoon)

Actor Lee Si-young has released another bookie.Lee Si-young posted several photos on his SNS on the 23rd, saying, My brother Sisam has been a natural person for a long time, but it is good to see his face like this.In the photo, Lee Si-young, who transformed into Sisam, met Lee Seung-young, a aid natural person.Lee Si-young said on his YouTube channel, I did not want to burden you with my family, but I made my debut and posted this for the first time.9 Brother and Sister, the first of the nine brothers and sisters have been fierce.As all brothers do, there are brothers who listen to the words, younger brothers who are out of the country, younger brothers who live in their own way, younger brothers who are not in contact with their lives. First, I released the mountaineer Ishiil, and this time I focused my attention on the nature of the sea.Lee Si-young is married to Cho Seung-hyun, a restaurant businessman, and has one man.

Actor Lee Si-young has released another bookie.

Lee Si-young posted several photos on his SNS on the 23rd, saying, "My brother Sisam has been a natural person for a long time, but it is good to see his face like this." In the photo, Lee Si-young, who transformed into Sisam, met Lee Seung-young, a "aid natural person".

Lee Si-young said on his YouTube channel, "I did not want to burden you with my family, but I made my debut and posted this for the first time. 9 Brother and Sister, the first of the nine brothers and sisters have been fierce. As all brothers do, there are brothers who listen to the words, younger brothers who are out of the country, younger brothers who live in their own way, younger brothers who are not in contact with their lives. "

First, I released the mountaineer Ishiil, and this time I focused my attention on the nature of the sea.

Lee Si-young is married to Cho Seung-hyun, a restaurant businessman, and has one man.