'My Little Old Boy', Lee Mal-nyeon YouTube copied...Producer "Convey the meaning of apology"

SBS My Little Old Boy production team acknowledged and apologized for the controversy over plagiarism of YouTube content by webtoon writer Lee Mal-nyeon.The production team of My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy) announced its official position on the broadcast on the 9th through its official website on the 11th.The production team said, In My Little Old Boy, we broadcast various topic discussions in the past.We also discussed the theme of The King of the Animals is the Lion vs Tiger, which was discussed in the web entertainment Brain Feature (2018.8) conducted by Kim Jong-min on the broadcast, he said. I did not appear on the broadcast, but I looked for various grounds of discussion at the shooting site.In this process, I refer to the YouTube Chimperltoron video (2018.11) by Lee Mal-nyeon Webtoon writer, and I sincerely apologize for not being able to broadcast this part in advance.The production team said, I contacted Lee Mal-nyeon webtoon writer to explain the process and conveyed the meaning of apology. I promise to pay special attention to the future origin notation as a lesson of this work.Kim Jong-min and Ji Sang-ryul discussed the king of animals is a lion or a tiger.However, it was pointed out that the basis for supporting the arguments of both sides in this process is similar to the contents of Lee Mal-nyeon (YouTube name calm man) who discussed with the webtoon writer Joo Ho-min.Eventually, the crew admitted to referring to the content and apologized.In the past, we also broadcast topics such as There is no alien vs. There is no superpower vs. Chicken first or vs. egg first.In response, the broadcast on the 9th also held a discussion on the theme of The King of Animals is the Lion vs Tiger, which was discussed in the web entertainment Brain Feature (2018.8) conducted by Kim Jong-min himself.I did not appear on the air, but I looked for various grounds for discussion at the shooting site.In this process, I refer to the YouTube Simplification video (2018.11) by Lee Mal-nyeon Webtoon writer and sincerely apologize for not being able to broadcast this part in advance.The production team of My Little Old Boy contacted Lee Mal-nyeon Webtoon to explain the process and convey the apology.I promise to take this lesson and pay special attention to the source notation in the future.
SBS My Little Old Boy production team acknowledged and apologized for the controversy over plagiarism of YouTube content by webtoon writer Lee Mal-nyeon.The production team of My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy) announced its official position on the broadcast on the 9th through its official website on the 11th.The production team said, In My Little Old Boy, we broadcast various topic discussions in the past.We also discussed the theme of The King of the Animals is the Lion vs Tiger, which was discussed in the web entertainment Brain Feature (2018.8) conducted by Kim Jong-min on the broadcast, he said. I did not appear on the broadcast, but I looked for various grounds of discussion at the shooting site.In this process, I refer to the YouTube Chimperltoron video (2018.11) by Lee Mal-nyeon Webtoon writer, and I sincerely apologize for not being able to broadcast this part in advance.The production team said, I contacted Lee Mal-nyeon webtoon writer to explain the process and conveyed the meaning of apology. I promise to pay special attention to the future origin notation as a lesson of this work.Kim Jong-min and Ji Sang-ryul discussed the king of animals is a lion or a tiger.However, it was pointed out that the basis for supporting the arguments of both sides in this process is similar to the contents of Lee Mal-nyeon (YouTube name calm man) who discussed with the webtoon writer Joo Ho-min.Eventually, the crew admitted to referring to the content and apologized.In the past, we also broadcast topics such as There is no alien vs. There is no superpower vs. Chicken first or vs. egg first.In response, the broadcast on the 9th also held a discussion on the theme of The King of Animals is the Lion vs Tiger, which was discussed in the web entertainment Brain Feature (2018.8) conducted by Kim Jong-min himself.I did not appear on the air, but I looked for various grounds for discussion at the shooting site.In this process, I refer to the YouTube Simplification video (2018.11) by Lee Mal-nyeon Webtoon writer and sincerely apologize for not being able to broadcast this part in advance.The production team of My Little Old Boy contacted Lee Mal-nyeon Webtoon to explain the process and convey the apology.I promise to take this lesson and pay special attention to the source notation in the future.

SBS 'My Little Old Boy' production team acknowledged and apologized for the controversy over plagiarism of YouTube content by webtoon writer Lee Mal-nyeon.

The production team of "My Little Old Boy" (hereinafter referred to as "My Little Old Boy") announced its official position on the broadcast on the 9th through its official website on the 11th.

The production team said, "In 'My Little Old Boy', we broadcast various topic discussions in the past."

"We also discussed the theme of 'The King of the Animals is the Lion vs Tiger', which was discussed in the web entertainment 'Brain Feature' (2018.8) conducted by Kim Jong-min on the broadcast," he said. "I did not appear on the broadcast, but I looked for various grounds of discussion at the shooting site."

"In this process, I refer to the YouTube 'Chimperltoron' video (2018.11) by Lee Mal-nyeon Webtoon writer, and I sincerely apologize for not being able to broadcast this part in advance."

The production team said, "I contacted Lee Mal-nyeon webtoon writer to explain the process and conveyed the meaning of apology." "I promise to pay special attention to the future" origin notation "as a lesson of this work."

Kim Jong-min and Ji Sang-ryul discussed the "king of animals is a lion or a tiger". However, it was pointed out that the basis for supporting the arguments of both sides in this process is similar to the contents of Lee Mal-nyeon (YouTube name calm man) who discussed with the webtoon writer Joo Ho-min.

Eventually, the crew admitted to referring to the content and apologized.

In the past, we also broadcast topics such as 'There is no alien vs.' 'There is no superpower vs.' 'Chicken first or vs. egg first'.

In response, the broadcast on the 9th also held a discussion on the theme of The King of Animals is the Lion vs Tiger, which was discussed in the web entertainment Brain Feature (2018.8) conducted by Kim Jong-min himself.

I did not appear on the air, but I looked for various grounds for discussion at the shooting site.

In this process, I refer to the YouTube 'Simplification' video (2018.11) by Lee Mal-nyeon Webtoon writer and sincerely apologize for not being able to broadcast this part in advance.

The production team of My Little Old Boy contacted Lee Mal-nyeon Webtoon to explain the process and convey the apology. I promise to take this lesson and pay special attention to the 'source notation' in the future.