Miss Korea monk Cha Du-ririm "husband, bereavement and son are sick" tears

Miss Koreas monk Cha Du-ririm revealed why he became a monk.MBNs Special World, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, revealed the recent status of Cha Du-ririm, a monk from Miss Korea.In 1994, Cha Du-ririm, who was from Miss Korea Incheon Line, was living as a monk, unlike his brilliant life.My husband died in a car accident four years after marriage, he said. I was thinking that I should live comfortably after my sons college, but suddenly my child was sick.Cha Du-ririm, who poured tears, said his son had an unexplained illness and said, It has been harder.I made that choice for my child about my departure, but the child could think that in a way, my mother had abandoned her.I sincerely hope that I will not think so.

Miss Korea's monk Cha Du-ririm revealed why he became a monk.

MBN's Special World, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, revealed the recent status of Cha Du-ririm, a monk from Miss Korea.

In 1994, Cha Du-ririm, who was from Miss Korea Incheon Line, was living as a monk, unlike his brilliant life.

“My husband died in a car accident four years after marriage,” he said. “I was thinking that I should live comfortably after my son’s college, but suddenly my child was sick.”

Cha Du-ririm, who poured tears, said his son had an unexplained illness and said, "It has been harder." “I made that choice for my child about my departure, but the child could think that in a way, my mother had abandoned her. I sincerely hope that I will not think so. "