'Mr House Husband 2' Yoon Da-hoon "wife, daughter's wedding absence" tears

Mr House Husband 2 Yoon Da-hoon reveals why wife is absent from daughters weddingKBS2 entertainment program Saving Men Season 2 (hereinafter referred to as Mr.House Husband 2) depicted Yoon Da-hoon ahead of daughter Nam Kyung-mins wedding.On that day, Yoon Da-hoon wept ahead of her daughters wedding week, saying: One of the reasons I kept delaying my wedding was because I wish my wife was at the wedding.Currently, the wife of Yoon Da-hoon is living in Canada.The disaster (Corona 19) that I could not think of came and I had to self-price for three weeks, so I could not come at all, said Yoon Da-hoon.Yoon Da-hoon tried to hide his upset heart and spoke to his wife, who confessed, Its really weird to think of being alone in a solitary place.His wife also expressed concern that what do you do because your mothers can not ignite the fire?

'Mr House Husband 2' Yoon Da-hoon reveals why wife is absent from daughter's wedding

KBS2 entertainment program "Saving Men Season 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Mr. House Husband 2') depicted Yoon Da-hoon ahead of daughter Nam Kyung-min's wedding.

On that day, Yoon Da-hoon wept ahead of her daughter's wedding week, saying: "One of the reasons I kept delaying my wedding was because I wish my wife was at the wedding."

Currently, the wife of Yoon Da-hoon is living in Canada. "The disaster (Corona 19) that I could not think of came and I had to self-price for three weeks, so I could not come at all," said Yoon Da-hoon.

Yoon Da-hoon tried to hide his upset heart and spoke to his wife, who confessed, "It's really weird to think of being alone in a solitary place." His wife also expressed concern that "what do you do because your mothers can not ignite the fire?"