"Mr. House Husband 2" Choi Soo-jong "Misunderstood that he had double eyelid surgery, from birth, Jinhae"

Seoul) = Choi Soo-jong said his double eyelids were not caused by surgery.On KBS 2TVs The Living Men 2 (hereinafter referred to as Mr. House Husband 2), which aired on the afternoon of the 15th, Eunhyuks father headed to the hospital for consultation on double eyelid surgery.At this time, Eunhyuk said he would also like to get counseling, and asked if he would make a thick double eyelid like Choi Soo-jong.Ha Hee-ra, who saw this, said, My husband received Misunderstood that he had double eyelid surgery.I went to find my sons 100-day photo, but my husband did not have a double eyelid, so I did Missunderstood. Choi Soo-jong said, When I was born, adults said, I did not have surgery.Meanwhile, Mr. House Husband 2 is a program that contains the real life of star-saling men, from new generation husbands to middle-aged and old husbands.It airs every Saturday at 9:15 p.m.

Seoul) = Choi Soo-jong said his double eyelids were not caused by surgery.

On KBS 2TV's "The Living Men 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Mr. House Husband 2"), which aired on the afternoon of the 15th, Eunhyuk's father headed to the hospital for consultation on double eyelid surgery.

At this time, Eunhyuk said he would also like to get counseling, and asked if he would make a thick double eyelid like Choi Soo-jong. Ha Hee-ra, who saw this, said, "My husband received Misunderstood that he had double eyelid surgery. I went to find my son's 100-day photo, but my husband did not have a double eyelid, so I did Missunderstood. "Choi Soo-jong said," When I was born, adults said, "I did not have surgery.

Meanwhile, 'Mr. House Husband 2' is a program that contains the real life of star-saling men, from new generation husbands to middle-aged and old husbands. It airs every Saturday at 9:15 p.m.