'Kwon Sang-woo' Son Tae-young in front of New York City house?...Snow sledding 7-year-old daughter "I have to go out"

Actor Son Tae-young told her daily life in New York City.Son Tae-young posted a picture on his 30th day, saying, Its a day to feel a steamy winter through his instagram.In the photo, Son Tae-young, who is taking a self-portrait in the background of the scenery in front of the house, is seen.So Son Tae-young went out with his daughter, saying, I have to go out.My hands, my face is cold, he said, and in the cold weather, I went out with an earplug on my padding, and Son Tae-youngs clear eyes and white skin, which are shooting selfies in the process, were more prominent.Also, the appearance of the exciting daughter is posted, and the figure of riding a sled on the snow is full of cuteness.Meanwhile, Son Tae-young is married to actor Kwon Sang-woo in 2008 and has one male and one female. Currently, Son Tae-young is living in New York City with his children.
Actor Son Tae-young told her daily life in New York City.Son Tae-young posted a picture on his 30th day, saying, Its a day to feel a steamy winter through his instagram.In the photo, Son Tae-young, who is taking a self-portrait in the background of the scenery in front of the house, is seen.So Son Tae-young went out with his daughter, saying, I have to go out.My hands, my face is cold, he said, and in the cold weather, I went out with an earplug on my padding, and Son Tae-youngs clear eyes and white skin, which are shooting selfies in the process, were more prominent.Also, the appearance of the exciting daughter is posted, and the figure of riding a sled on the snow is full of cuteness.Meanwhile, Son Tae-young is married to actor Kwon Sang-woo in 2008 and has one male and one female. Currently, Son Tae-young is living in New York City with his children.

Actor Son Tae-young told her daily life in New York City.

Son Tae-young posted a picture on his 30th day, saying, "It's a day to feel a steamy winter" through his instagram.

In the photo, Son Tae-young, who is taking a self-portrait in the background of the scenery in front of the house, is seen. So Son Tae-young went out with his daughter, saying, "I have to go out." "My hands, my face is cold," he said, and in the cold weather, I went out with an earplug on my padding, and Son Tae-young's clear eyes and white skin, which are shooting selfies in the process, were more prominent.

Also, the appearance of the exciting daughter is posted, and the figure of riding a sled on the snow is full of cuteness.

Meanwhile, Son Tae-young is married to actor Kwon Sang-woo in 2008 and has one male and one female. Currently, Son Tae-young is living in New York City with his children.