Kim Dong-hee admits assault after a year apologizes "not mature"

Actor Kim Dong-hee has announced further positions on the alleged school assault.Kim Dong-hee posted a long article on the 13th, saying, I want to tell you my position on the issue reported yesterday.Kim Dong-hee said, I was fighting with Van Friend in the classroom in the fifth grade of Elementary School and got a teachers admonition.My mother, who heard this news, was very angry with me, and went to Friends house with my mother and apologized to Friend and Friends mother.After that, I went to a study room with Friend and ate dinner with Friends family as well as class.I think Friend and his mother thought that they had forgiven me because they had a lot of time together without any problems. I did not know that it was my own idea.Kim Dong-hee, who said, I wanted to apologize to Friend after the post last year, but I was not courageous because I was afraid that all the things I did not do were also accepted as true and that I would cause another Missunderstood.I also want to do Zheng Zheng for the part that is not true, so I have spent the past year.I didnt know what I was thinking and thought about as a child, and I sincerely apologize for the wounds that Friend received and want to go forward.I also deeply reflect and apologize to those who have been hurt by my immature words and actions in my childhood. Meanwhile Kim Dong-hee was embroiled in a wide-ranging allegation in January last year.Kim Dong-hee and Elementary school alumni, A, who revealed that Kim Dong-hee was hitting and harassing Friends, and his agency refuted that he was unfounded.However, on December 12, a notice of the decision to dismiss A and others was released through a media, and the situation reversed.Kim Dong-hee did not have a weapon, but he actually assaulted the physical assault. Kim Dong-hee wrote an apology after a year of leisure.Hello, this is Kim Dong-hee.I would like to tell you my position on the matter reported yesterday.Elementary school In fifth grade, I got into a fight with Van Friend during an argument in the classroom, and I was admonished by my teacher.My mother, who heard this news, was very angry with me, and went to Friends house with my mother and apologized to Friend and Friends mother.After that, I went to the study room with Friend, and I thought that Friend and his mother forgave me because I had a lot of time together with Friends family, dinner, and no problem.I didnt know it was my own idea. I couldnt figure out that there were wounds left in them.After the post came up last year, I wanted to apologize to Friend about this, but I was not brave to be afraid that all the things I did not do were also accepted as true and that I would cause another Missunderstood, and I wanted to Zheng Zheng for the untrue part, so I spent the last year.I do not seem to know the heart of Friend deeply with my indiscreet judgment and thought as a child.I sincerely apologize for the wound that Friend received from me and want to solve it in the future.I also deeply reflect and apologize to those who have been hurt by my immature words and actions in my childhood.

Actor Kim Dong-hee has announced further positions on the alleged school assault.

Kim Dong-hee posted a long article on the 13th, saying, "I want to tell you my position on the issue reported yesterday."

Kim Dong-hee said, "I was fighting with Van Friend in the classroom in the fifth grade of Elementary school and got a teacher's admonition. My mother, who heard this news, was very angry with me, and went to Friend's house with my mother and apologized to Friend and Friend's mother. After that, I went to a study room with Friend and ate dinner with Friend's family as well as class. I think Friend and his mother thought that they had forgiven me because they had a lot of time together without any problems. "

"I did not know that it was my own idea. Kim Dong-hee, who said, "I wanted to apologize to Friend after the post last year, but I was not courageous because I was afraid that all the things I did not do were also accepted as true and that I would cause another Missunderstood. I also want to do Zheng Zheng for the part that is not true, so I have spent the past year. I didn’t know what I was thinking and thought about as a child, and I sincerely apologize for the wounds that Friend received and want to go forward. I also deeply reflect and apologize to those who have been hurt by my immature words and actions in my childhood. "

Meanwhile Kim Dong-hee was embroiled in a wide-ranging allegation in January last year. Kim Dong-hee and Elementary school alumni, A, who revealed that Kim Dong-hee was hitting and harassing Friends, and his agency refuted that he was "unfounded". However, on December 12, a notice of the decision to dismiss A and others was released through a media, and the situation reversed. Kim Dong-hee did not have a weapon, but he actually assaulted the physical assault. Kim Dong-hee wrote an apology after a year of leisure.

Hello, this is Kim Dong-hee.

I would like to tell you my position on the matter reported yesterday.

Elementary school In fifth grade, I got into a fight with Van Friend during an argument in the classroom, and I was admonished by my teacher. My mother, who heard this news, was very angry with me, and went to Friend's house with my mother and apologized to Friend and Friend's mother.

After that, I went to the study room with Friend, and I thought that Friend and his mother forgave me because I had a lot of time together with Friend's family, dinner, and no problem.

I didn't know it was my own idea. I couldn't figure out that there were wounds left in them.

After the post came up last year, I wanted to apologize to Friend about this, but I was not brave to be afraid that all the things I did not do were also accepted as true and that I would cause another Missunderstood, and I wanted to Zheng Zheng for the untrue part, so I spent the last year.

I do not seem to know the heart of Friend deeply with my indiscreet judgment and thought as a child. I sincerely apologize for the wound that Friend received from me and want to solve it in the future.

I also deeply reflect and apologize to those who have been hurt by my immature words and actions in my childhood.