"Protect Your Head Business" Kim Dong-hwan, Secrets of Richness in Financial Danger

Seoul) = Kim Pro Kim Dong-hwan talked about how to make money.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Soo-bin met Kim Dong-hwan and talked about how to become rich.The members visited Kim Dong-hwan, who will predict the flow of money in 2022. The members who visited the skyscraper in Yeouido to meet Kim Dong-hwan showed nervousness from the moment they took their first step.The members who met Kim Dong-hwan greeted him with a bright greeting.Kim Dong-hwan said, I will make sure you enjoy economic freedom.He said, I have been thinking of me as rich for about 10 years, he said. I have never said reduce it because of money when I try to do something for important people such as my family.Of course, I love it when I buy something.Kim Dong-hwan said, Basically, I earned money by working, he said, I originally worked as a financial company, and I worked there for about 20 years.Kim Dong-hwan asked the members who asked how to become rich, Is it difficult to go to a prestigious university, or is it difficult to become rich?The members chose the rich, but Kim Dong-hwan wondered that it was harder to go to a prestigious university.Kim Dong-hwan said, The children who study hard are hard, but there are not many people who go well to good universities around. Thats it, there is a garden.I can not go to 101 if I study hard, he said. But the rich have no garden.Kim Dong-hwan had time to look back on his financial life through the 1997 IMF, the 2008 World Financial Danger, and the 2020 Corona 19 Danger.At this time, Kim Dong-hwan said, There are three kinds of Danger in common, he said. We have to be faithful to our business and keep our essence.At first, I collected money in 1997 and went to study in England, he said. I sold all the stocks and cashed the money to concentrate on my studies. If I had it, the money would have been a toilet paper.As a result of being faithful to my business, I was able to pass the IMF well.Kim Dong-hwan said, In 2008, assets have risen tremendously from the global financial Danger.I have been doing business in the United States since 2005, he said. I had a fashion editing shop and sold all the stocks I had to make business funds.He also said, In early 2020, the stock price was smashed because of Corona 19. There was -70% of the stocks I had.I told him that I should not sell it on the air, but at some point I thought it was not going to ruin the world, he added. But I have been keeping it and I have increased my assets.Kim Dong-hwan explained, Buying stocks is technology and selling stocks is art. He said, Major works are not made throughout your life, so when you live, you study and worry for at least 10 days.On the other hand, following the last broadcast, Bae Sang-min Desiigner found a KAIST lecture room where he actually teaches.Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Soo-bin could not hide their excitement as they entered the actual KAIST classroom.Bae Sang-min, Desiigner, had the class in KAIST to the members. What Bae Desiigner talked about was the sharing design.Sharing design was designed for those who were difficult, difficult, or marginalized.He then talked about Korean design and said, Why do you want to compete with your friends of the present age?I think beyond construction when I am worried about the role model of life, said Bae Desiigner. To me, Dasan is a design ideal.When he was alive, I was worried about what he did at my age and competed beyond construction, he said. I thought he should have lived that life, but I thought he should have half of his life.In addition, Bae Desiigner compares 10% of wealth with 90% of life that does not, and he also wants to design for 90%.

Seoul) = 'Kim Pro' Kim Dong-hwan talked about how to make money.

In the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Soo-bin met Kim Dong-hwan and talked about how to become rich.

The members visited Kim Dong-hwan, who will predict the flow of money in 2022. The members who visited the skyscraper in Yeouido to meet Kim Dong-hwan showed nervousness from the moment they took their first step. The members who met Kim Dong-hwan greeted him with a bright greeting.

Kim Dong-hwan said, "I will make sure you enjoy economic freedom." He said, "I have been thinking of me as rich for about 10 years," he said. "I have never said 'reduce it' because of money when I try to do something for important people such as my family." "Of course, I love it when I buy something."

Kim Dong-hwan said, "Basically, I earned money by working," he said, "I originally worked as a financial company, and I worked there for about 20 years."

Kim Dong-hwan asked the members who asked how to become rich, "Is it difficult to go to a prestigious university, or is it difficult to become rich?" The members chose the rich, but Kim Dong-hwan wondered that it was harder to go to a prestigious university.

Kim Dong-hwan said, "The children who study hard are hard, but there are not many people who go well to good universities around." "That's it, there is a garden." "I can not go to 101 if I study hard," he said. "But the rich have no garden."

Kim Dong-hwan had time to look back on his financial life through the 1997 IMF, the 2008 World Financial Danger, and the 2020 Corona 19 Danger. At this time, Kim Dong-hwan said, "There are three kinds of Danger in common," he said. "We have to be faithful to our business and keep our essence."

"At first, I collected money in 1997 and went to study in England," he said. "I sold all the stocks and cashed the money to concentrate on my studies. If I had it, the money would have been a toilet paper." "As a result of being faithful to my business, I was able to pass the IMF well."

Kim Dong-hwan said, "In 2008, assets have risen tremendously from the global financial Danger." "I have been doing business in the United States since 2005," he said. "I had a fashion editing shop and sold all the stocks I had to make business funds."

He also said, "In early 2020, the stock price was smashed because of Corona 19." "There was -70% of the stocks I had." "I told him that I should not sell it on the air, but at some point I thought it was not going to ruin the world," he added. "But I have been keeping it and I have increased my assets."

Kim Dong-hwan explained, "Buying stocks is technology and selling stocks is art." He said, "Major works are not made throughout your life, so when you live, you study and worry for at least 10 days."

On the other hand, following the last broadcast, Bae Sang-min Desiigner found a KAIST lecture room where he actually teaches. Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Soo-bin could not hide their excitement as they entered the actual KAIST classroom.

Bae Sang-min, Desiigner, had the class in KAIST to the members. What Bae Desiigner talked about was the sharing design. Sharing design was designed for those who were difficult, difficult, or marginalized.

He then talked about Korean design and said, "Why do you want to compete with your friends of the present age?" "I think beyond construction when I am worried about the role model of life," said Bae Desiigner. "To me, Dasan is a design ideal."

"When he was alive, I was worried about what he did at my age and competed beyond construction," he said. "I thought he should have lived that life, but I thought he should have half of his life." In addition, Bae Desiigner compares 10% of wealth with 90% of life that does not, and he also wants to design for 90%.