Kang Min-kyung, New Year's hair dyeing...unchanging pure visual

On the afternoon of the 11th, Kang Min-kyung posted several photos on his instagram with an article entitled I tried dyeing for the new year, but it seems a little dark, but I like it and I like it.Kang Min-kyung in the public photo is sitting in front of the waiting room mirror and taking a mirror selfie.Fans Sight is gathering in his previous brunette turn to light black hair.On the other hand, Kang Min-kyung, who was born in 1990 and is 32 years old, debuted in Davisi in 2008 and released Carroll Daily Christmas on the 6th.Photo: Kang Min-kyung Instagram
On the afternoon of the 11th, Kang Min-kyung posted several photos on his instagram with an article entitled I tried dyeing for the new year, but it seems a little dark, but I like it and I like it.Kang Min-kyung in the public photo is sitting in front of the waiting room mirror and taking a mirror selfie.Fans Sight is gathering in his previous brunette turn to light black hair.On the other hand, Kang Min-kyung, who was born in 1990 and is 32 years old, debuted in Davisi in 2008 and released Carroll Daily Christmas on the 6th.Photo: Kang Min-kyung Instagram

On the afternoon of the 11th, Kang Min-kyung posted several photos on his instagram with an article entitled "I tried dyeing for the new year, but it seems a little dark, but I like it and I like it."

Kang Min-kyung in the public photo is sitting in front of the waiting room mirror and taking a mirror selfie. Fans' Sight is gathering in his previous brunette turn to light black hair.

On the other hand, Kang Min-kyung, who was born in 1990 and is 32 years old, debuted in Davisi in 2008 and released Carroll 'Daily Christmas' on the 6th.

Photo: Kang Min-kyung Instagram