Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan Wins Glenunga Moisture youngest in Jeonnam attack (Running Man)

Actor Jeon So-min is no wonder Game lost his composure in the comedian Yang Se-chan attack.On SBS Running Man broadcast on January 9, a race was held to determine who is the youngest of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min.On this day, Jeon So-min said, I went back and forth with Sechan and me, but I could not sleep because of it.I did not work hard these days, why did I worry about it in front of me? Haha then laughed, saying, Sukjin should have died when you say that. Ji Suk-jin also self-destructed, I was behind you.PD explained, I will do it through the youngest person when I have to ask members such as slate or water distribution.Then, Jeon So-min shot the PD with a water gun, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, Its a real turn.When asked why he shot the water gun, Jeon So-min replied, I wanted to shoot once.Ji Suk-jin then laughed at Jeon So-min, saying, I want to shoot but no one really shoots.Song Ji-hyo volunteered only Axe, receiving 5COIN in advance; a promise to move on to the Yang Se-chan team and put a stumbling block on.In the first blindfold and chair-loss mission, Song Ji-hyo gave up a chair to Jeon So-min and played an Axeman role.The second mission was played as a must-win game by Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan; Jeon So-min suggested not to be taken for granted as a calm game.Yang Se-chan asked him not to make the situation difficult, saying, If you cry and run out and make the atmosphere strange, before the game started, and Jeon So-min replied, I will cry unconditionally.Its no wonder Game.Jeon So-min was pissed off by Yang Se-chan, and Yoo Jae-Suk fired a warning to provoke laughter.Yang Se-chan asked, Are you still seeing the guy? and Jeon So-min was embarrassed and asked, Who?Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, warned Jeon So-min, who was sleeping with Kwon Yurimental, Why did you do this?You know youre in touch with me? asked Yang Se-chan, referring to his ex-boyfriends job as Jeon So-min.In past mentions of his boyfriend, Jeon So-min lost his composure and Glenunga became moist; Yang Se-chans attack was not the end.Yang Se-chan mentioned his ex-boyfriend, saying, You thought of him when you were shooting showwindows; after all, Jeon So-min lost his composure and Yang Se-chan won.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, He is hot on the back of his neck now.Meanwhile, members and staff members voted for the youngest official vote, and Jeon So-min became the official youngest.The winner, Yang Se-chan COIN, won the most of the Yoo Jae-Suk, and Kim Jong-guk won the penalty exemption.
Actor Jeon So-min is no wonder Game lost his composure in the comedian Yang Se-chan attack.On SBS Running Man broadcast on January 9, a race was held to determine who is the youngest of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min.On this day, Jeon So-min said, I went back and forth with Sechan and me, but I could not sleep because of it.I did not work hard these days, why did I worry about it in front of me? Haha then laughed, saying, Sukjin should have died when you say that. Ji Suk-jin also self-destructed, I was behind you.PD explained, I will do it through the youngest person when I have to ask members such as slate or water distribution.Then, Jeon So-min shot the PD with a water gun, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, Its a real turn.When asked why he shot the water gun, Jeon So-min replied, I wanted to shoot once.Ji Suk-jin then laughed at Jeon So-min, saying, I want to shoot but no one really shoots.Song Ji-hyo volunteered only Axe, receiving 5COIN in advance; a promise to move on to the Yang Se-chan team and put a stumbling block on.In the first blindfold and chair-loss mission, Song Ji-hyo gave up a chair to Jeon So-min and played an Axeman role.The second mission was played as a must-win game by Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan; Jeon So-min suggested not to be taken for granted as a calm game.Yang Se-chan asked him not to make the situation difficult, saying, If you cry and run out and make the atmosphere strange, before the game started, and Jeon So-min replied, I will cry unconditionally.Its no wonder Game.Jeon So-min was pissed off by Yang Se-chan, and Yoo Jae-Suk fired a warning to provoke laughter.Yang Se-chan asked, Are you still seeing the guy? and Jeon So-min was embarrassed and asked, Who?Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, warned Jeon So-min, who was sleeping with Kwon Yurimental, Why did you do this?You know youre in touch with me? asked Yang Se-chan, referring to his ex-boyfriends job as Jeon So-min.In past mentions of his boyfriend, Jeon So-min lost his composure and Glenunga became moist; Yang Se-chans attack was not the end.Yang Se-chan mentioned his ex-boyfriend, saying, You thought of him when you were shooting showwindows; after all, Jeon So-min lost his composure and Yang Se-chan won.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, He is hot on the back of his neck now.Meanwhile, members and staff members voted for the youngest official vote, and Jeon So-min became the official youngest.The winner, Yang Se-chan COIN, won the most of the Yoo Jae-Suk, and Kim Jong-guk won the penalty exemption.

Actor Jeon So-min is no wonder Game lost his composure in the comedian Yang Se-chan attack.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcast on January 9, a race was held to determine who is the youngest of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min.

On this day, Jeon So-min said, "I went back and forth with Sechan and me, but I could not sleep because of it. I did not work hard these days, why did I worry about it in front of me? "

Haha then laughed, saying, "Sukjin should have died when you say that." Ji Suk-jin also self-destructed, "I was behind you."

PD explained, "I will do it through the youngest person when I have to ask members such as slate or water distribution." Then, Jeon So-min shot the PD with a water gun, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, "It's a real turn." When asked why he shot the water gun, Jeon So-min replied, "I wanted to shoot once." Ji Suk-jin then laughed at Jeon So-min, saying, "I want to shoot but no one really shoots."

Song Ji-hyo volunteered only Axe, receiving 5COIN in advance; a promise to move on to the Yang Se-chan team and put a stumbling block on. In the first blindfold and chair-loss mission, Song Ji-hyo gave up a chair to Jeon So-min and played an Axeman role.

The second mission was played as a must-win Game by Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan; Jeon So-min suggested not to be taken for granted as a calm Game. Yang Se-chan asked him not to make the situation difficult, saying, "If you cry and run out and make the atmosphere strange," before the Game started, and Jeon So-min replied, "I will cry unconditionally."

It's no wonder Game.Jeon So-min was pissed off by Yang Se-chan, and Yoo Jae-Suk fired a warning to provoke laughter. Yang Se-chan asked, "Are you still seeing the guy?" and Jeon So-min was embarrassed and asked, "Who?" Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, warned Jeon So-min, who was sleeping with Kwon Yurimental, "Why did you do this?"

"You know you're in touch with me?" asked Yang Se-chan, referring to his ex-boyfriend's job as Jeon So-min. In past mentions of his boyfriend, Jeon So-min lost his composure and Glenunga became moist; Yang Se-chan's attack was not the end. Yang Se-chan mentioned his ex-boyfriend, saying, "You thought of him when you were shooting 'showwindows'; after all, Jeon So-min lost his composure and Yang Se-chan won. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "He is hot on the back of his neck now."

Meanwhile, members and staff members voted for the youngest official vote, and Jeon So-min became the official youngest. The winner, Yang Se-chan COIN, won the most of the Yoo Jae-Suk, and Kim Jong-guk won the penalty exemption.