Jeon So-min, who eventually lost to Yang Se-chan...'Running Man' was officially the youngest

Seoul = = Jeon So-min was pushed by Yang Se-chan to become the official youngest Running Man.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, there was a race to cover the youngest of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min.On the day of the race, Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min divided the team and ran the race, and if one of them lost, the loser became the youngest of Running Man.At the opening, Kim Jong-kook laughed at Yang Se-chans coffee tea gift, saying, I will pay for the soccer team.This is a coffee tea soon, he said, and received a pin cup from Yoo Jae-Suk.Yoo Jae-Suk, who thought the coffee car was a gift from fans, laughed when he found out that Yang Se-chan had taken a savi and told Kim Jong-kook, I thought you were great.Kim Jong-kook, who had been advised by the introductor to avoid black this year, attracted attention by wearing black clothes on the recording.Kim Jong-kook said, I am trying to break my destiny. Yoo Jae-Suk said, My parents can not break my stubbornness.Ji Suk-jin told such a Yoo Jae-Suk, If a woman I love appears, I do not know, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, I love a woman.Ji Suk-jin pointed out that marriage is not broken and broken, and Kim Jong-kook gave a pinch to do your brother well.When the full-scale race began... Yoo Jae-Suk spoke of Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min, saying to be honest, neither is like the youngest.Sechan is also the king of Kobik, Yang Se-chan said, and I am a little different when I go to Kobik.First, the members had to choose whether to be a member of the team of their supporters, Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min.At this time, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan had COIN to bring the members to their team.So Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin entered the team of Jeon So-min, and Kim Jong-kook, Haha and Song Ji-hyo joined the Yang Se-chan team.In particular, Song Ji-hyo claimed to be a X-Men in Yang Se-chans team after receiving the COIN of Jeon So-min in the process.The first game was blindfolded and taken away from the chairs; the members who played the game with each other were playing the game in the form of winning the voting rights in order of delivery.At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk quickly made lunch by phone, and other members were shown to deliver food hard with delivery applications.Members who were talking before lunch, Kim Jong-kook, revealed a special saving spirit, saying, If we go to our home now, my father is wearing padding (in the house).Haha also said, I went to my brothers house in the summer, but I was sweating, he said, I do not air-condition in the room.Ji Suk-jin said, If you get married, will you still heat it up?, Kim Jong-kook said, Of course I do. I am now saving children and children.At this time, Song Ji-hyo showed a nose-cleaned tissue back in his bag, and Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin laughed as they tried to weave Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo.After that, the members changed their teams and went on to play games, and the members got voting rights and game COIN.At this time, Ji Suk-jin was furious because he did not understand the game rule even until the last vote.So all the games and voting ended, and Jeon So-min eventually became the official youngest.Since then, Jeon So-min has been penalized together by pointing Song Ji-hyo as a penalty performer.

Seoul = = Jeon So-min was pushed by Yang Se-chan to become the official youngest 'Running Man'.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, there was a Race to cover the youngest of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min. On the day of the Race, Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min divided the team and ran the Race, and if one of them lost, the loser became the youngest of 'Running Man'.

At the opening, Kim Jong-kook laughed at Yang Se-chan's coffee tea gift, saying, "I will pay for the soccer team." "This is a coffee tea soon," he said, and received a pin cup from Yoo Jae-Suk. Yoo Jae-Suk, who thought the coffee car was a gift from fans, laughed when he found out that Yang Se-chan had taken a savi and told Kim Jong-kook, "I thought you were great."

Kim Jong-kook, who had been advised by the introductor to avoid black this year, attracted attention by wearing black clothes on the recording. Kim Jong-kook said, "I am trying to break my destiny." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "My parents can not break my stubbornness."

Ji Suk-jin told such a Yoo Jae-Suk, "If a woman I love appears, I do not know," and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, "I love a woman." Ji Suk-jin pointed out that "marriage is not broken and broken," and Kim Jong-kook gave a pinch to "do your brother well".

When the full-scale Race began... Yoo Jae-Suk spoke of Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min, saying "to be honest, neither is like the youngest." "Sechan is also the king of Kobik," Yang Se-chan said, and "I am a little different when I go to Kobik."

First, the members had to choose whether to be a member of the team of their supporters, Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min. At this time, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan had COIN to bring the members to their team. So Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin entered the team of Jeon So-min, and Kim Jong-kook, Haha and Song Ji-hyo joined the Yang Se-chan team. In particular, Song Ji-hyo claimed to be a 'X-Men' in Yang Se-chan's team after receiving the COIN of Jeon So-min in the process.

The first Game was blindfolded and taken away from the chairs; the members who played the Game with each other were playing the Game in the form of winning the voting rights in order of delivery. At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk quickly made lunch by phone, and other members were shown to deliver food hard with delivery applications.

Members who were talking before lunch, Kim Jong-kook, revealed a special saving spirit, saying, "If we go to our home now, my father is wearing padding (in the house). Haha also said, "I went to my brother's house in the summer, but I was sweating," he said, "I do not air-condition in the room."

Ji Suk-jin said, "If you get married, will you still heat it up? ", Kim Jong-kook said," Of course I do. "I am now saving children and children." At this time, Song Ji-hyo showed a nose-cleaned tissue back in his bag, and Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin laughed as they tried to weave Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo.

After that, the members changed their teams and went on to play Games, and the members got voting rights and Game COIN. At this time, Ji Suk-jin was furious because he did not understand the Game rule even until the last vote.

So all the Games and voting ended, and Jeon So-min eventually became the official youngest. Since then, Jeon So-min has been penalized together by pointing Song Ji-hyo as a penalty performer.