Jay Park resigns as leader SNS shuts down...insinuation of retirement?

Jay Park, who resigned from the representative position of hip-hop label AOMG and Hier Music, is also interested in the background by deactivating SNS accounts.Jay Park closed the Instagram, which has been running for so long, on Wednesday.Jay Park surprised the crowd by saying that he would come down from AOMG and Hire Music on the 31st of last month.He told his artist and employees, I do not think lightly or easily about our company for a moment, even if I play a lot of jokes and jokes, and I am very proud of our history together, and I am honored and too precious.Then, on the 2nd, he organized an Instagram post and closed his account. Some speculate that he is preparing to retire from the entertainment industry.Especially on the 30th of last month, he posted on his Twitter in English, If I retire or disappear, please miss me.However, at the time of Jay Parks announcement of his resignation as CEO, he expressed his intention to continue playing Advisor for AOMG and Hire Music, which is also a rare speculation.Meanwhile, on news of Jay Parks resignation as head, Ssamdi (Simon Dominic) said: I lived hard thanks to Jay Park, I always respected whatever decision he made.I will continue to support every way Jaebum goes and hope that he will be good. As the artist, I always respect and love him. P.s. Lets drink together quickly. Gray said the same day, Id be glad. Without him, Id be dead. Im so excited and supportive. Thank you, love you, Jacques.Youre the best, he wrote.Meanwhile, Jay Park released his new song To Life on Sunday; if he retires from the entertainment industry, it will likely be his last album.

Jay Park, who resigned from the representative position of hip-hop label AOMG and Hier Music, is also interested in the background by deactivating SNS accounts.

Jay Park closed the Instagram, which has been running for so long, on Wednesday.

Jay Park surprised the crowd by saying that he would come down from AOMG and Hire Music on the 31st of last month.

He told his artist and employees, "I do not think lightly or easily about our company for a moment, even if I play a lot of jokes and jokes, and I am very proud of our history together, and I am honored and too precious."

Then, on the 2nd, he organized an Instagram post and closed his account. Some speculate that he is preparing to retire from the entertainment industry.

Especially on the 30th of last month, he posted on his Twitter in English, "If I retire or disappear, please miss me."

However, at the time of Jay Park's announcement of his resignation as CEO, he expressed his intention to continue playing Advisor for AOMG and Hire Music, which is also a rare speculation.

Meanwhile, on news of Jay Park's resignation as head, Ssamdi (Simon Dominic) said: "I lived hard thanks to Jay Park, I always respected whatever decision he made. I will continue to support every way Jaebum goes and hope that he will be good. As The Artist, I always respect and love him. P.s. Let's drink together quickly. "

Gray said the same day, "I'd be glad. Without him, I'd be dead. I'm so excited and supportive. Thank you, love you, Jacques. You're the best," he wrote.

Meanwhile, Jay Park released his new song "To Life" on Sunday; if he retires from the entertainment industry, it will likely be his last album.